Your shopping cart is empty!
Product Compare (0)
Prickly pear is one of the genera of the cactus family. The greatest concentration of this plant in nature is concentrated in Mexico, but prickly pear is found throughout the American continent, the West Indies, Morocco, Tunisia.
In many regions, including Turkmenistan, in the Caucasus and Crimea, a flat cactus is cultivated.
A valuable product is produced from cactus seeds - oil used in medicine and cosmetology.
Flat cactus seed oil is considered a very valuable and expensive product. It is obtained by cold pressing without filtering and without further processing.
Cactus oil from prickly pear seeds has a number of valuable properties:
Since cactus oil belongs to the basic category (taken as a basis), it can be used undiluted, it is easily absorbed by the skin without leaving a greasy shine on it.
The oil has a unique ability to combat facial wrinkles and slow down skin aging due to its content of tocopherols, delta-7-stigmasterol and other antioxidants.
Find out about the benefits, healing properties and application of prickly pear here.
The composition of the oil of prickly pear seeds contains a large number of useful substances, in particular vitamin E (about 1000 mg per 1 kg), stigmasterol, delta-7-stigmasterol, campesterol, sitosterol.
In addition, the oil contains:
Concentrated oil is obtained from the seeds of prickly pears. Each seed contains only 5% pure oil. To obtain a liter of product, it is necessary to squeeze out 10 thousand seeds, which is a very laborious task, so cactus oil is very expensive.
Flat cactus oil is used in medicine and very widely in cosmetology.
With age-related changes in the skin of the face and body.
For problems with the scalp and hair.
With nervous disorders.
Oil from prickly pear seeds is popularly called natural botox.
1. For the skin. Opuntia seed oil is a real storehouse of beneficial substances for mature skin of the face, hands and the whole body. Possessing a unique composition and moisturizing properties, the product perfectly nourishes and promotes cell regeneration. When using oil for face and hands, it can be used in its pure form or added to creams and masks to enrich them with valuable substances (2-4 drops of funds per serving). When applying oil to the face, make sure that it does not get into your eyes! On the skin of the neck, décolleté and chest is applied in its pure form with massage movements until completely absorbed. Can be mixed with wheat germ oil, lupine and others.
2. For hair. When caring for weak and brittle hair, oil is added to shampoos, balms, conditioners and hair masks. To eliminate dandruff and stimulate hair growth, pure oil is rubbed into the scalp. At the same time, hair growth is activated and dandruff is prevented. To eliminate hair stratification, a few drops of oil are rubbed in the palms of your hands, and applied to dry ends.
3. Add to the bath. As a sedative, as well as to moisturize the skin of the body, it is useful to take baths with the addition of cactus oil. To do this, mix 6-15 drops with 3-4 tablespoons of emulsifier, which includes milk, cream, salt and honey. The mixture is poured into water. The time for taking a rejuvenating bath is 20-25 minutes. After the bath, the body is slightly soaked with a towel.
4. During the massage. Massage with prickly plant oil can be performed independently or by a professional masseur. Massage oil is used in pure form or mixed with other means.
5. After tanning. After a long exposure to the sun, the skin becomes inflamed. Flat cactus oil can relieve inflammation, redness and pain from sunburn. The product is able to stimulate the regeneration of skin cells and restores its natural hydration.