Why goat milk soap
Today, on the shelves of shops you can see an infinite number of types of soap. Why not make soap with your own hands? For example, with goat milk. After all, goat milk has recently gained more and more popularity. Do-it-yourself goat milk soap may be the best soap you've ever used, as well as a great gift for family and friends. In addition, this natural soap is rich in nutrients. And most importantly, it completely lacks aggressive chemicals, without which practically no commercial soap is dispensed with in our time. Such a natural soap is good for all skin types, especially dry skin. The healing properties of goat milk and its beneficial effect on the skin have long been known. You have probably heard more than once about Queen Cleopatra and that she gained her popularity thanks to her beauty. And Cleopatra loved to take milk baths.
- gently cleanses sensitive and problematic skin;
- tones and increases elasticity;
- promotes narrowing of pores, minimizes irritation and inflammation;
- has a whitening effect;
- soothes the skin;
- effectively fights dryness and peeling;
- saturates with vitamins.
- goat milk helps to lighten pigment changes and freckles, a high casein content helps to moisturize and nourish the cells of the epidermis;
- honey helps to absorb nutrients from soap, rejuvenates, stimulates the renewal of the upper layer of the skin, gives softness and elasticity;
- essential oils of anise and jasmine make the skin structure smoother, contribute to the restoration of the natural color of the skin, eliminate traces of irritation, perfectly fight dryness.
Our skin, which protects us from the invasion of bacteria and viruses, can become fragile and weak over time. At this time, the body can weaken, allowing these microbes to enter. But using a natural soap rich in vitamins, you strengthen your skin. Soap with goat milk contains vitamins of groups A (for example, ergosterol) and D (calciferols).
Over time, wrinkles and cracks may form on the skin. Lactic acid, which is part of a natural goat milk soap, can help the skin regain its smoothness and silkiness. Any milk soap will help your skin regain smoothness, thanks to the protein contained in it and its ability to penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin.
Dry, flaky skin is a common side effect of using commercial soaps. Goat milk soap contains a special ingredient called capric / capric triglyceride. This oil is one of the best tools that helps moisturize the skin. At the same time, natural glycerin is stored in the soap, which is formed together with soap and removed during industrial production, as well as all the useful components of natural raw materials,
Commercial soaps contain many chemicals that help your skin look and feel its best. However, be aware that after a while these chemicals can cause problems such as dry skin. Being an extremely natural product, goat milk soap is more skin friendly than commercial.
Have you ever used goat milk soap? And how is it for you? Did you feel the difference compared to regular soap? Or maybe you already tried to cook it yourself and even gave it to someone from your loved ones? Or just thinking to try?