Your shopping cart is empty!
1. Our default shipping agent is USPS. Fedex - for same orders.
2. In all cases we pass on our heavily discounted rates to you, our customer. We do not operate our Shipping Department as a profit-making center. Please note that your shipping cost is calculated online with integrated USPS shipping modules, using annual negotiated discounted rates. These online shipping quotes are estimates based on weight and volume calculations. We reserve the right to change the shipping charges, but if this occurs, you will be contacted for approval before your order is processed.
3. All orders are shipped from our Central Warehouse in Illinois, USA. Additional charges for exceptions made to standard shipments will be the responsibility of the customer.
4. H&B Oils Center co takes no responsibility for any losses, damages or delays that may occur. Similarly, we must be notified should additional insurance be required. Without notification we ship products without insurance. Please note that transporters often do not heat their trucks in winter, nor refrigerate them in summer. This will not harm the integrity of the product. Simply leave the product at room temperature for 24 hours before opening. Occasionally, stirring the product before use will be required to regain its consistency.
5. We currently do not require orders to be signed when delivered.
However should customers want the 'signature required' option, a fee of $10.00 will be charged by the carrier.
6. Additional Charges: If you call the carrier to re-direct your parcel to another address, or if your address is input incorrectly or missing information, and requires the carrier to update the information, there will be a charge of between $10 and $15 that will be billed to the customer.
7. Alternative shipping methods are available on request; however, we take no responsibility for shipping that is arranged by our customers. Should a customer decide to handle their own shipping arrangements, we require that a WAIVER be signed. This ensures that we are not held responsible for any shipping issue outside of our control; similarly, in the event that we receive a shipping related invoice under these conditions, it will authorize us to process the customer's credit card.
Please note that in all instances where payment is required, a copy of the invoice will be forwarded with receipt for payment.
8. Products are classified as Hazardous Goods when shipped by air. Because of this only ground shipments are available for products. Express shipments (Air) are available for the rest of the products.
9. We notify our customers for out-of-stock items. If we do not hear back from them within 2 business days, their orders will be shipped as-is and the balance will be refunded to them by the original method of payment. Out-of-stock items are NOT automatically shipped later when the stock is replenished, but must be reordered at that time. Regular ordering policies will apply.
10. For environmental reasons, packing slips will not be shipped with any order. Customers are encouraged to use a copy of the emailed invoice as a packing slip instead.
11. IRS information is required because it reduces the chances that your shipment will be delayed during interstate transit. We fully understand your concern over disclosing this information, and we guarantee the confidentiality of your personal information. At the same time, we would like to recommend an option that protects your interests. Many consumers are now having their shipments sent directly to their place of work. This allows for a company's IRS Number to be used and in addition ensures USPS does not leave the package unattended.
12. H&B Oils Center co will not be held responsible for refunding the cost of freight for Expedited or Express shipments or on any orders that are delayed for reasons outside of our control.