Properties and purpose of sesame oil
Unrefined sesame vegetable oil is an excellent edible oil, which, thanks to the cold pressing method, retained all the vitamins and useful properties of the original product - sesame seeds. This valuable oil is perfectly absorbed by the body, helps prevent many diseases and even cures.
So, sesame oil contains unsaturated fatty acids OMEGA-6 and OMEGA-9 and is extremely rich in vitamins of groups B, E, A, K, zinc, phosphorus, iron, potassium. Dietary oil from sesame seeds helps to stimulate metabolism, restore strength, improve the functioning of the nervous system of the heart and digestive tract, and also has a beneficial effect on the health of pregnant and lactating women and their babies.
As you know, sesame has a very high calcium content, and therefore the addition of even one tablespoon a day of sesame oil to the diet will help to significantly improve the condition of the skin, nails, hair and bones. Interestingly, such a small dose of oil increases the level of calcium in the blood by three times!
Unrefined sesame oil is especially popular in Chinese, Japanese, Thai and Indian cuisines, and for good reason. Its light yellow saturated color, unique aroma and taste with subtle nut notes perfectly complements deep-fried dishes, sauces and salads, noodles and rice.
The smoke point of sesame unrefined oil, at which it begins to break down, is 177 ° C, which means that it can be used both for dressing sauces and salads, and for stewing over a small fire. However, in Asian countries it is sesame oil that is used for frying in wok and deep fat. If the taste of sesame oil is too rich for you, it can be diluted with a neutral taste oil, such as refined corn or sunflower. In our store you can always buy unrefined sesame vegetable oil in Kiev and Ukraine, as well as other useful unrefined and refined vegetable oils.
- Appearance: light yellow dense liquid.
- Odor: rich, nutty characteristic.
- Solubility: soluble in oil, insoluble in water.
- Toxicity: non-toxic, not allergen. It is biodegradable, environmentally friendly.
Basic cosmetic properties
- natural sunscreens - about 1.3 units;
- restores the lipid barrier;
- maintains water balance; removes toxins from skin cells;
- delivery of nutrients to the stratum corneum of the epidermis.
Other cosmetic properties
- eliminates peeling;
- relieves irritation, itching;
- protects hair from drying out;
- eliminates dandruff;
- restores the structure of hair;
- strengthens the nail plate.
It is used to solve problems
- protect the skin from low UV radiation;
- dry, withering skin of the face, neck and décolleté;
- sensitive baby skin;
- irritation, inflammation or peeling of the stratum corneum;
- dry, damaged and split hair;
- hair loss;
- thin and brittle nail plates.
Unrefined sesame oil is used for the face, neck and decollete
- in daytime direct emulsions, increasing their sun-protection factor - from 2 to 5%;
- in lip balms - from 2 to 5%;
- in ointments to combat post-acne from 5 to 7%;
- in baby creams - from 2 to 5%;
- in body creams - from 2 to 15%;
- in balms and body oils after bath or sauna - from 5 to 100%;
- in oil for nails - 100%.
- ideal for cooking stewed and fried over low heat dishes;
- used for dressing salads;
- may be part of sauces;
- may be added to bakery products.