Want to keep your skin soft, flawless and radiant for long? Reduce sensitivity, avoid harsh external influences and minimize irritation? What you need is a natural remedy that will not only protect your skin from the negative effects of ultraviolet radiation, but also rejuvenate it, giving it a fresh and healthy look. Our unique product - apple seed oil will help you to win in the fight against existing imperfections!
Possessing valuable properties, the effect of this oil has a beneficial effect on the skin.
Apple oil has a delicate aroma. It has a refreshing effect on the brain, enhances its performance. Increases mental and physical activity, restores psycho-emotional harmony in case of overwork and nervous exhaustion, eliminates the feeling of fear. Has antidepressant properties.
Apple oil is also recommended for topical use in cosmetology as warm masks for the skin of the face and hair, massage products. It increases the elasticity and permeability of blood vessels, reduces allergic manifestations. Effectively eliminates rashes, inflammation and flaking of dry, damaged, sensitive skin. Quickly regenerates the skin after burns and frostbite. An effective remedy for herpes rash, dry eczema.
Apple oil strengthens the heart, stomach, liver and intestines, improves appetite. The apple scent invigorates, improves mood, is especially useful for nervous disorders and obsessive states. Apple oil, rich in E group vitamins, beta-carotene, PP vitamin, inositol, polyunsaturated essential fatty acids and saturated acids, promotes the removal of heavy metals, normalizes cholesterol and fat metabolism, improves fat absorption, increases the elasticity and permeability of blood vessels, reduces allergic manifestations. Foods with the addition of apple oil are ideal for schoolchildren and students, it has a refreshing effect on the brain and enhances performance.
Apple oil is also recommended for topical use in cosmetology as warm masks for the skin of the face and hair, massage products.
Apple seed oil beneficial properties
- Source of fatty acids
- Prevention of vitamin deficiency
- The oil is rich in fatty acids, which play an essential role in the functioning of the body: it improves the general condition and appearance of the skin, maintaining softness and deep nutrition from the inside.
- Slow down aging. The oil helps in the production of collagen and restores the normal barrier functions of the body, which is why the skin regains its former freshness and beauty. Stimulating protein production makes it glow and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The oil is rich in antioxidants that destroy free radicals and slow down aging.
- Protection against UV radiation. Treatment of skin diseases. When sunbathing, the oil will work well as a protective cream. This is explained by the fact that it is able to filter UV radiation, preventing damage to the skin.
- Extra shine. Treatment of skin diseases. In addition to being protective and emollient, the oil is often used to add shine. Many models use this oil in photo shoots to make their bodies look more seductive and literally shine.
- Skin renewal. Treatment of skin diseases. The use of oil also helps to give the skin a refreshed look. It is often used in various massage parlors and beauty centers. In the composition of masks and face creams, it is used as an ingredient that contributes to an effective fight against aging.
- Apple seed oil during pregnancy. Healthy pregnancy and childbirth. This extraordinary oil provides the skin with the necessary elasticity. Regular use during the entire period of pregnancy will avoid the formation of unsightly stretch marks. It will also soften, moisturize and protect the skin.
- Prevention of skin cancer. Treatment of skin diseases. One of the main benefits of apple seed oil is that it prevents the development of skin cancer. Using it during massage procedures, you can enjoy the health and beauty of your body.
- Acne treatment. Eliminate acne. Apple seed oil is effective in treating dermatological conditions, including acne. The antioxidants in the product cleanse the skin from the inside and have soothing properties.
Cosmetics and perfumery
- Beauty. The mild and sweet aroma of the oil is the reason for its widespread use in the production of perfumes and skin care products (masks, lotions, moisturizers, mousses, shampoos, etc.). Using them will not only leave your skin feeling soft, but also keep it naturally hydrated. Thanks to the beneficial properties of apple seed oil, your skin will always look healthy, fresh and blooming.
- Promotes collagen production. Prevention of vitamin deficiency. The oil contains active substances that stimulate collagen synthesis in the skin. Collagen is a protein that helps to strengthen skin cells and preserve its youth. Its production decreases with age. This is the main reason for the appearance of the first signs of aging. The skin becomes dull and lifeless, loses its elasticity. Applying apple seed oil promotes the regeneration of cell membranes, smoothing wrinkles and making them less visible.