The benefit of mustard oil
Compared to other oils, mustard contains less saturated fat. In this case, the field of unsaturated omega-3 fatty acid is 35 times larger than in olive and sunflower oil. Health Benefits of a Product:
• Pleiades of vitamins (A, B1, B6, D, E, K, P, PP, H).
• Useful polyunsaturated acids are omega-3 and omega-6.
• Many minerals (magnesium, iron, calcium, potassium, phosphorus and others).
• Phytoncides, glycosides, chlorophyll, essential oils.
Application in cooking
Mustard is recommended for refilling cold salads, vinaigrettes and vegetables. This combination allows the oils, greens and vegetables to mutually enrich each other, better absorbed. This eliminates the heating of the oil, its benefit remains. Mustard oil emphasizes the mild taste of vegetables, helping them to stay fresh longer. It goes well with basil, rosemary and spinach, which is actively used by French cuisine.
The product exhibits good taste in baking. It tastes better and stays fresh longer. But from the point of view of usefulness, it is not advisable to add crude oil to the baking, as much of the nutrients will be destroyed by temperature.
Use in cosmetology
Crude mustard oil has activating properties. It improves blood circulation in the tissues, and therefore increases their supply of oxygen. These properties are based on the use of the product in cosmetology and cosmetology.
The oil is added to the hair masks. It will be useful for hair loss, promotes regeneration and strengthening of hair follicles, slows down their degradation. The oil mask moisturizes and nourishes the scalp.
Due to its invigorating and moisturizing properties, the oil is well suited for massage treatments. It will have a beneficial effect on the skin of the body. The product is characterized by antibacterial action. It is used for the treatment of psoriasis, dermatitis, acne and herpes.
The product contains a significant amount of Vitamin E, which is a natural antioxidant. Mustard oil slows the formation of wrinkles, showing signs of aging on the skin. Face masks and hand masks are used for its use.
Application for therapeutic and preventive purposes
When used as part of a balanced diet, oil improves the function of the internal organs, stimulates blood circulation and improves the functioning of the body's immune defense. It will be useful for hypertensive patients with its complex effect, as it increases the elasticity of blood vessels and prevents the formation of plaques on their walls.
Useful and therapeutic properties of mustard oil:
• Has a positive effect on the function of the gallbladder, liver.
• Useful for the digestive system.
• Normalizes fat metabolism.
• Prevention of atherosclerosis.
• Improves cardiovascular activity.
• Reduces blood viscosity, counteracts the formation of cholesterol plaques.
• Has detoxifying properties, helps to eliminate toxins and salts from the body.
• Optimizes metabolism.
• Helps deal with gum inflammation (should be rubbed).
• Improves well-being in rheumatism (should be rubbed into the affected joint.
• Maintains the right hormonal balance.
• Vitamin A has a beneficial effect on eyesight.
• Improves reproductive capacity, which is why oil is used in pregnancy planning. It will be beneficial for pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers as well as the elderly and those recovering from surgery.
In some cases, the use of oil is not recommended, as it can harm and aggravate the situation. The product is contraindicated in the case of gastritis with high acidity, duodenal ulcer.
With an overall beneficial effect on the cardiovascular system, there is evidence of a negative effect of oil on the myocardium. Therefore, the desire to include it in the diet should be accompanied by the advice of a cardiologist.
Those who are allergic to mustard or nuts should consume the oil carefully or exclude it altogether. Sometimes the product can provoke an intestinal disorder that spoils the microflora. It is not necessary to perceive such effect as "purification of an organism", it is necessary to stop the use of oil.