Properties and applications Karanja / Pongamia Oil
The oil is used for leather dressing, in the preparation of soap, and as a combustible oil (Burkill, 1966). The wood is yellowish-white, rough, with a beautiful pattern on the cut, but it is fragile. Therefore, the use of wood is limited to the production of office furniture, paper, and fuels that can be substituted for diesel (Allen and Allen, 1981).
The oil is also used as an insecticide - the flavonoid Carangin effectively repels various insects, including ticks.
The oil can be used to remove parasites from pets. In this case, to enhance the effect, it is recommended to mix it with Neem oil and add it to shampoos and lotions.
- Nourishes with vitamins and softens the skin, has good penetration, is used in cosmetics to moisturize the skin;
- Possesses a powerful antibacterial effect on the skin, is used for skin diseases such as eczema and psoriasis, eliminates acne and furunculosis;
- Used in cosmetic sunscreens to protect the skin and increase its UV absorbing properties, provides an even, beautiful tan;
- Oil has a wound healing effect;
- It is used in hair cosmetics to eliminate excessive dryness of the scalp, as well as from dandruff;
- Can be added to any cosmetic product to provide the necessary hydration;
- The oil is used in the preparation of natural soap, the karandzhi oil enriches the soap with its beneficial properties and gives a reddish tint to the soap;
- Added to rubbing and massage mixtures for arthritis and radiculitis;
- Nourishes, tones the skin, promotes the regeneration of epidermal cells;
- Protects hair from sunburn, strengthens them;
- In our shop of soap making, karandzhi oil can be ordered from 10 ml.
- The oil is used as a base oil in the production of natural soap, added to cream, tonics, rubbing, massage mixtures.
Used for the preparation of medicinal ointments for the treatment of scabies, herpes, rosacea, rheumatism (Burkill, 1966).
Fights skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
In addition, the oil is used as a lubricant and in complementary medicine.
Ayurvedic medicine recommends oil for the treatment of jaundice, eye diseases, scabies, leucoderma (vitiligo), rheumatism, skin diseases, wounds, as an anthelmintic.
- By its antiseptic and bactericidal properties, as well as as an insecticide and pesticide, it is not inferior to Neem oil.
- As an additive to cosmetic compositions and oils - 4-10%
- Sunscreen cosmetics for face and body.
- Anti-inflammatory, healing cosmetic creams, lotions for face and body.
- Protection against insects.
👍 New items in the category
💯 Bestsellers in the category
✅ Most popular products in the category