Rice Bran Wax
Rice wax - for hair, skin and face, emulsifier
Rice bran wax is a convenient cosmetic ingredient. It not only has a number of positive effects on the skin and hair. This wax is stable and melts exclusively at high temperatures - it is ideal for making lipsticks, dry perfumes and balms. In addition to the basic barrier functions and ease of use, rice wax has something to make you happy.
Origin and receipt
Rice wax is a natural product that is obtained from cereal shells of rice (bran) and germ. First, these components are compressed, an oil is obtained from them, then it is refined and the wax is separated. In finished form, it looks like solid briquettes or small granules, the color of which varies in warm colors from light yellow to brown. Rice bran wax may have a faint oil odor, but more often than not it smells of nothing. It tastes sweet.
Rice wax production is concentrated in Southeast Asia, where most rice is produced and by-products (germ and bran) are available in sufficient quantities. Rice oil is also popular in this region and is commonly used for cooking.
Benefits and features
Rice wax is a good alternative to carnauba and candelilla wax. Possessing the same properties, it does not reduce the quality of the finished products, but reduces the cost of their production. Rice bran wax belongs to the category of vegan products (does not contain ingredients of animal origin). It does not dissolve in water and melts at 72-84˚С.
Rice bran wax contains:
- Lignoceric acid (aliphatic, C24). The softening component and thickener, additionally has a regenerating and soothing effect on the skin.
- Behenic acid (aliphatic, C22). Provides a binder, emulsifying and mild cleansing effect.
- Palmitic acid (aliphatic, C16). Stimulates skin renewal and healing, creates a protective barrier against water, frost, wind.
- Ceryl alcohol (complex higher alcohol, C26). Regulates the viscosity of cosmetic compositions, disinfects, creates a moisture-retaining barrier.
- Melissyl alcohol (complex higher alcohol, C30). It protects the skin, accelerates its recovery.
- Squalene (a derivative of vitamin A). Antifungal and antimicrobial component. It also has an anticarcinogenic effect, fights free radicals, rejuvenates cells.
- Phospholipids (complex lipids). Restore the barrier function of the skin, promotes the rapid absorption of useful substances.
Thanks to these ingredients, rice wax:
- relieves inflammation.
Rice bran wax is suitable for all skin types. Squalene in its composition helps to normalize the production of sebum - reduces the amount of acne. Softening, moisturizing and protection will help users with inflamed, sensitive and weathered skin. It strengthens and smoothes hair, and also stimulates their growth and gives an attractive healthy shine.
This natural wax improves the properties of cosmetics:
- prolongs the time of its storage and use;
- makes it easily absorbed;
- makes the texture softer and softer.
Usually, no more than 10% is used in the composition of its cosmetic products.
Application and release form
Rice bran wax is used in beauty care, decorative and sunscreen cosmetics. It can be found in the composition of medical products - from ointments to patches.
Rice bran wax cosmetics are used for:
- skin around the eyes;
- aged skin;
- makeup remover;
They are issued in the form:
- dry perfume;
- foam baths;
- shower gels;
- air conditioners.
Rice wax does not require special storage conditions. If there are no “fastidious” components in cosmetics, it can be stored at room temperature. It is recommended to close the lid tightly and not expose to light.
Attention! The only contraindication for this product is idiosyncrasy.
Rice wax is safe for health - it is used not only in cosmetology, but also in cooking. It is also in demand in the textile industry, candle manufacturing, pharmacology, the production of insulating and adhesive materials, as well as in other areas.
Rice bran wax is a healthy “green” ingredient that is easy to work with at home. It comes in a convenient form, is stored for a long time and suits even the most demanding users. Want to use excellent cosmetic wax at an affordable price? Try rice bran and germ wax!
Advantages of our product
More than 40,000 positive reviews on Ebay. It is a pleasure to do business with us!
List of reviews
- 19 November 2018 06:47:31
- Category: Argan Oil Unrefined
- 05 April 2019 03:49:14
- Category: Shea Butter Refined
- 11 June 2019 08:48:30
- Category: Shea Butter Refined
- 25 December 2018 09:59:11
- Category: Coconut Extra Virgin Oil