Broccoli seed oil - for gorgeous hair and delicate skin
Tasty broccoli gives us not only diet food but also useful oil. The oil is extracted from the seeds of the plant. It is widely used in cosmetology and receives rave reviews from people who dream of beautiful healthy hair.
Origin and receipt
Broccoli - cabbage, useful and nutritious, the food is used not its leaves, and inflorescences. The word broccoli is of Italian origin and means a flowering stem of cabbage. Broccoli was obtained by hybridization in the Mediterranean 5 centuries BC. Today, most broccoli is grown in China, India and Israel.
Broccoli seed oil is made cold-pressed or extracted. Pressed oil will be green (less concentrated) and extracted yellow (almost like essential oil). It almost doesn't smell, but it tastes really nice.
You can apply the oil even in its purest form, since it contains only useful components.
Advantages and features
Broccoli seed oil is called "natural silicone". Studies have shown that the intensity of positive effects on the skin and hair is a natural remedy is not inferior to elite cosmetics containing silicone.
The composition of broccoli oil:
- vegetable proteins;
- vitamins of groups C, E, K, A;
- polyunsaturated fatty acids;
- calcium, iron, sodium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium.
Among the fatty acids, most of the fatty acids are linoleic, α-linolenic, palmitic and oleic, but the real "champion" is erucic acid, which contains 50% of the oil. Erucic acid is harmful to the heart and blood vessels, so broccoli oil is not recommended for ingestion.
Oil is most often used in hair care: it without side effects helps to cope with a complex of cosmetic problems. In addition, it is used in face care - it effectively reduces the oily skin and moisturizes it - and behind the nails.
Advantages of this natural remedy:
- Broccoli oil solves most hair problems. It gives the hair strength, strengthens from the roots to the tips without strain, makes it shiny, soft, silky. Quickly eliminates hair section cuts, makes hair obedient, simplifies combing and styling.
- Oil is equally useful in caring for all skin types. It softens the skin without leaving a greasy shine and film. The oil is quickly absorbed and actively moisturizes, vitamins the skin, enriches with nutrients.
- Broccoli oil will solve the problem of drying, cracking and peeling of the lips. It is added to the composition of lipsticks and balms, used in its pure form.
- Broccoli seed oil is used to care for weak nail plates that break and stratify.
- Oil is part of anti-aging cosmetics, a means for the care of fine skin around the eyes.
- Broccoli oil - an effective component of the beach cosmetic line: it reliably protects the skin from ultraviolet light.
Broccoli seed oil is great as a base for cosmetics or for massage, it can be used by people with different skin and hair types.
Application and release form
Broccoli seed oil is produced in the form of a light oily liquid, used in its pure form and in the composition of hand-made preparations.
Proportions of use in the means:
- skin care - 3-5%;
- lipsticks, balms and lip glosses - 7-10%;
- oily hair care products - up to 30%;
- shampoos, masks, conditioners, conditioners - 10-15%.
You can also add broccoli seed oil to your favorite shampoos, creams, balms - just 5 drops of oil per usual dose.
Effective Hair Mask: Apply 8-10 drops of broccoli oil on the palm of your hand, whisk to keep warm. Apply to the hair from the roots to the tips. At 30, wrap your hair with plastic, rinse with shampoo. You can not wash off the oil - then you get the effect of the gel and get rid of the severed hair tips.
Broccoli oil can be added to:
- turnip and castor oil - magnifier;
- wheat germ oil - from dryness and hair thinning;
- egg yolk, honey and lemon juice - for nutrition;
- esters of orange, ylang-ylang and whipped chicken egg - for shine.
To remove eye makeup and eyelash growth, wipe the area around the eyes with a cotton swab dipped in broccoli seed oil. To moisturize the skin, lubricate your face with oil, hold for 15 minutes, blot with a paper towel. 2 drops of oil per serving of day and night face cream will quickly reduce the oily skin. Acne can be treated by wiping your face with a cotton swab dipped in oil, in the morning and in the evening.
Store the oil in a dry, cool, dark place.