Avocado oil: a simple recipe for strength and health
Exotic avocados have already been added to their diet. But the avocado oil is much more valuable than the fruit itself. It is added to the dishes, and also used for bouti-procedures. How to care for beauty with avocado oil?
Origin and receipt
The evergreen avocado tree that provides nutritious oily fruits grows in Southern and Eastern America and Africa, as well as in Israel, Spain, Australia and New Zealand. With the healing properties of avocado oil, Europe met in the XVI century thanks to the Spanish conquistadors.
The amazing tree is called the alligator pear - due to the similarity of the dark green skin with the skin of the crocodile, and the young apple - due to the tonic properties of the aphrodisiac.
"Oliyu beauty", as they called the avidity of fruits of avocado Aztec, are obtained by mechanical spin from ripe fruit pulp. Skin and stones are removed, the pulp is squeezed and separated from cake. The finished product can refine - refined avocado oil loses a part of valuable properties, but is longer.
Avocado oil is unrefined - a thick greenish-yellow liquid with a pleasant smell and taste like nutmeg oil. Refined oil is golden yellow, it has almost no smell.
Advantages and features
The caloric content of avocado oil reaches the level of caloric content of chicken eggs and white meat. With the fact that avocados are recognized as the most fruit in the world, it is used in many diets.
Active substances containing avocado oil:
- Vegetable squalene. An analogue of squalene extracted from the liver of sharks. Necessary for sexual activity, healing of wounds, increase of immunity.
- Fatty acids - oleinic, stearic, linoleic, palmiolitinic. They are antioxidants, improve nutrition, fight inflammation.
- Vitamins A, B1, B2, D, E, K, PP, F. Supports immunity, rejuvenates the body.
- Minerals - potassium, zinc, phosphorus, sodium, calcium, manganese, magnesium, iron.
What is useful avocado oil:
- eliminates wrinkles;
- increases collagen levels;
- removes pigment spots;
- promotes the production of collagen;
- suitable for all types of skin;
- protects against ultraviolet and frost;
- returns the hair integrity, elasticity, shine;
- moisturizes, moisturizes and restores skin, hair, nails;
- promotes rejuvenation, regeneration of the skin on the body and face;
- suitable for care of sensitive skin, infant skin;
- used for hair, nails, hands, body, face, skin around the eyes;
- helps in the treatment of parodontitis, eczema, neurodermatitis, psoriasis, seborrhea, dermatosis, frostbite, bedsores.
Avocado oil is stored from 9 months (unrefined) to 1.5 years (refined) in a cool shaded area.
Application and release form
Avocado oil is produced in the form of an oily liquid that quickly absorbs and penetrates deeply into the pores of the skin and hair. Used both in pure form and in cosmetics. You can also manually enrich this natural substance with your usual care products (creams, shampoos, masks). Avocado oil is a desirable and delicious addition to salads, cold dishes, baking. It does not cause allergies.
- for dry or inflamed skin - 1 tbsp. Avocado oil, 2 cr. patchouli, 2 cr. orange;
- against wrinkles - 1 tablespoon Avocado oil, 3 cr. any citrus oil;
- for the skin around the eyes - 1 tsp avocado oil and grape seed;
- from cellulite - 1 tablespoon Avocado oil, 3 cu. oil of eucalyptus, lemon, fennel;
- for nails - 1 tbsp avocado, 3 kr. oil of lavender, lemon, eucalyptus;
- for dry hair - in equal proportions of avocado oil, macadamia, jojoba;
- against baldness - in equal proportions of avocado and rapeseed oil, colorless henna ;,
- for oily hair - in equal proportions, avocado oil and trough, potato juice plus 1 egg yolk.
In pure form, oil is used for applications, masks with serious skin problems. In mixtures with cosmetics and other base oils - for other needs.
For dry skin and hair the concentration of avocado oil should be within 25% of the total volume, for normal - 15-20%, for fatty - 5-10%. The best "company" for this substance is sesame oil, macadamia.
For creams and lotions percentage of avocado oil should not exceed 20%, for other means - 5 drops per 1 tsp. In detergents add 10% oil "alligator pear", in the lip balm 30%.
Soothing and anti-cellulite body massage is done with a mixture of avocado oil with extracts of lavender, juniper, rosemary, fennel, lemon in a proportion of 1 tablespoon / 3 drops.
Masks and facial, body, gum treatments can be made with pure oil or in a mixture with these essential oils. Procedures can be repeated no more than 2 times a day.