Uses and properties of passion fruit oil
Passionflower is suitable for all areas of care: face, body, hair, nails.
- Improves skin condition and normalizes the lipid barrier. The high concentration of linoleic acid makes the oil lightweight and quickly absorbed. Leaves a thin film on application and promotes moisture retention, reducing transepidermal loss. It helps to regenerate damaged skin and restore its barrier properties.
- Reduces inflammation caused by UV radiation, helps the skin after sunbathing. The oil regenerates the skin after exposure to UV radiation. The presence of phenolic compounds and squalene helps to reduce collagen degradation and inflammatory reactions, and to strengthen the skin and give it a radiant appearance.
- Copes with acne. Passion fruit oil's ability to work on skin problems comes from its high content of polyunsaturated fatty acids (particularly linoleic acid), which help balance sebum production. Passionflower has an anti-inflammatory effect, reducing redness and soothing the skin. It is considered one of the most non-comedogenic oils.
- Reduces itching and regenerates damaged skin. Passion fruit oil is used for allergic rashes, chapping, peeling.
- Softens dry skin. The softening effect is enhanced when combined with avocado and amaranth CO2 extract. This will give the skin the necessary lipids to cover its own deficiency.
- Nourishes and improves hair condition. Protects dry hair without weighing it down. Lovers of natural cosmetics have noted the positive effects of masks based on passion fruit oil on dull and weakened hair. For masks, we recommend mixing with coconut, castor oil plant. Combined with jojoba and the natural emollient, passionflower can be used as a dry oil.
- Suitable for use as massage oil. Passion fruit oil gives good glide, is easily absorbed and softens the skin. Since it is light, it has a beneficial effect on all skin types. Applicable for both body and face massage. The beneficial properties can be enhanced by enriching the passionfruit base oil with essential oils and CO2 extracts selected according to the purpose.
Scope of passion fruit oil
- Creams, emulsions, masks for skin care
- Creams, lotions, body balms
- Cleansing: soap, liquid soap, hydrophilic oil
- Hair care (dry and brittle)
- Care for lips and skin around the eyes
- Nail and cuticle care
- Massage Oil