Milk thistle oil for face and skin
Milk thistle oil is an excellent immunomodulatory, anti-inflammatory agent that is a natural antioxidant and a source of many vitamins and fatty acids. It works well in the treatment of dermatological problems, wounds and burns, with problems with the stomach, liver and intestines. Milk thistle oil is used both externally and internally. It is an effective anticancer agent and also has a rejuvenating effect. Thanks to the elements rich in milk thistle oil, you can significantly improve the condition of the skin, prolong its youth and freshness.
Benefits for the skin
Cold pressed milk thistle oil is extremely useful and effective in skin and body care. All thanks to the unique composition, which contains a lot of vitamin E (mainly tocopherols), precursors of vitamins A and D, carotenoids, antioxidants, flavonoids, polyunsaturated acids, micro- and macroelements. Having applied the oil to the skin, you should not worry too much about the oily sheen, because it is quickly absorbed (the residue is easy to remove), deeply nourishes and nourishes the skin. This oil is able to regulate the work of the sebaceous glands, and it also significantly strengthens the walls of the capillaries. Some of the components have a regenerating effect, and the oil also perfectly narrows pores, protects from ultraviolet radiation and harmful natural factors.
How Milk Thistle Treats Your Face
This is a separate area of application, because milk thistle oil has long been actively used in facial care because of its specific properties. The product is suitable for dry and oily skin, can be used alone or as an additive to creams, lotions and existing cosmetics. Here's how milk thistle oil works on your face:
- Rejuvenating effect. Retinol, which the oil will give your skin, smoothes fine wrinkles well, vitamins E and D3 protect against harmful sun exposure, and also nourish the skin;
- Effective action against acne and acne;
- Relieves inflammation and fights purulent eruptions;
- Suitable for the treatment of eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis;
- Treats rosacea.
In cosmetology and dermatology, products containing milk thistle oil are often used; its positive effect on the skin has been studied and has long been noticed by manufacturers of natural cosmetics.
Combination of milk thistle with other ingredients based on skin type:
- For dry skin, hemp can be added to milk thistle oil;
- If the skin is too dull, combine milk thistle with avocado oil;
- For effective care of problem skin, add tea tree ether to milk thistle;
- For sensitive skin, the combination of milk thistle with grape seed extract will have a good effect.
Why oil is good for the body
Not only for face care, this oil can be used. It will have a wonderful effect on other parts of the body. In particular, use it for:
- Prevention and smoothing of stretch marks. This is especially true for pregnant women. Rub the oil into those areas of the skin where there is a high risk of stretch marks;
- Cellulite. They say that cellulite is almost impossible to take away with cosmetic products, but only in combination with physical activity. Perhaps this is true, but the use of milk thistle oil will significantly speed up the positive result;
- This is a wonderful tool for softening the skin of the hands;
- Milk thistle oil is indispensable for those who are worried about cracked heels and corns;
- Often used in complex hair and scalp care. In the care of eyebrows and eyelashes;
- Milk thistle has proven itself as an effective tool for strengthening nails and softening cuticles.
In general, this is such a universal, not widely appreciated tool that is definitely worth your attention.