Unrefined pressed pressed avocado oil
Avocado oil is produced from ripe fruits by cold pressing. In cosmetology and medicine, unrefined avocado oil is much higher valued, as it contains a lot more amino acids, vitamins, minerals and other useful components.
This oil consists of 85% unsaturated fatty acids necessary for the human body, primarily from oleic and linoleic. It also contains proteins, amino acids, trace elements, vitamins.
The use of unrefined avocado oil:
- Unrefined avocado oil is great for caring for all skin types. Including - for hypersensitive and prone to irritation. The only limitation: for oily skin, it should not be used every day. In this case, you can give preference to a nourishing cream, which include up to 15% of this oil;
- This oil is a wonderful gift for dry skin. It deeply moisturizes the skin for a long period of time. At the same time, an unpleasant oily film does not remain on the surface of the skin;
- often avocado oil is introduced into the composition of cosmetics intended for skin in need of age-related care. It restores the elasticity and firmness of the skin, has a tonic and nourishing effect;
- this oil is a reliable tool for the prevention of wrinkles and smoothing existing ones;
- it is successfully used in the fight against age spots and freckles;
- it also has a matting effect, improves skin color and its general condition;
- this oil is indicated for the care of delicate skin around the eyes;
- very firming effects of the application of this oil, which are applied before bedtime on eyelashes and eyebrows;
- Avocado oil is often used to treat skin diseases and rashes of various genesis;
- it is an ideal oil for all types of face and body massage;
- including, it is successfully used with hard anti-cellulite massage, which should be done no more than once every two days;
- avocado oil is very effective in caring for stressed, problematic or prone to dry skin of the hands;
- if you apply this oil to a wet body after completion of water procedures, you can protect the skin from drying out and restore its elasticity;
- it reliably protects the skin from the negative effects of aggressive natural factors;
- if it is applied to the surface of the skin after the tanning session in the solarium or on the beach, avocado oil will provide the skin an even beautiful shade;
- when caring for nails, avocado oil will strengthen the nail plates, have an anti-inflammatory effect, and soften hardened or damaged skin of the cuticle;
- as part of medicines, it will accelerate the healing of mechanical damage to the skin and help solve dermatological problems;
- cosmetic masks and hair conditioners containing avocado oil are able to solve many cosmetic and medical problems of hair and scalp. In particular, they are able to stop hair loss, strengthen them and accelerate growth;
- also this natural component has proven itself in the care of damaged, overdried and dyed hair. It heals hair from brittleness, prevents the ends from being cut, fills the hair with strength along its entire length;
- when exposed to avocado oil, dull dry hair will gain a healthy well-groomed sheen and natural beauty;
This oil is often used in cooking, including - for dressing salads. Such popularity is due to the fact that it is deservedly considered one of the most useful vegetable oils. For example, it contains 5 times more vitamin E (the so-called "vitamin of youth") than olive oil.
A good argument for this oil is that it can be used undiluted. Also, in the manufacture of cosmetics, it combines well with other vegetable oils (for example, peach, almond, apricot, grape seed) in a 1: 1 ratio. In addition, essential oils can be safely added to it.
Precautions: before starting to use unrefined avocado oil, as well as cosmetics containing it, a test for possible allergies in a small area of the skin is mandatory.
Recommended percentage of input to soap: up to 10-15%.
It is by introducing unrefined avocado oil into the soap that a high-quality natural product is obtained that preserves all the useful properties of natural raw materials.