Hemp oil. Description
Hempseed oil, squeezed from hemp seed, was named an ideal natural product due to its balanced concentration of omega fatty acids.
Cannabis seeds are one of the richest and most balanced sources of oils on the planet. The ideal ratio of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids - 3 to 1 - is recommended by the World Health Organization as optimal for use. The essential fatty acids in these oils play a crucial role in maintaining a healthy and immune system. Hemp oil contains 80% of essential fatty acids, which is the highest among all plants.
Cannabis vegetable oil is extracted from specially selected seeds that do not contain psychotropic substances.
Hempseed oil, due to its taste and healing qualities, was one of the most popular and favorite oils. It has been widely used in cooking and for medicinal purposes. In its composition, it is very similar to linseed oil, but it also has its own characteristics.
Hemp oil contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, D, and E, antioxidants, proteins, carotene, phytosterols, phospholipids, as well as many useful minerals, including calcium, magnesium, sulfur, potassium, iron, zinc , and phosphorus. In hemp oil, a high content of chlorophyll, causing its green color.
Hemp seed oil, like other vegetable oils, is rich in fatty acids. The composition of this oil includes fatty acids such as linoleic acid (55%), linolenic acid (20%), oleic acid (11%), palmitic acid, stearic acid, palmitolenic acid.
Useful properties of hemp oil
- recommended as a cleansing and firming agent
- helps with metabolic disorders
- effective remedy for severe cough and pulmonary tuberculosis
- recommended for rickets
- improves lactation in nursing mothers
- international medicine recommends hemp oil with salt as a good anthelmintic
- has an antitumor effect
- applied for burns and abscesses
- with radiculitis, painful joints are rubbed with oil, which are then insulated
- used for bruises, fractures, mastitis, diathesis
- strengthens the walls of capillaries and has an anticuperose effect
- protects skin from premature aging
- nourishes hair, gives additional shine, volume and facilitates styling
The use of hemp oil in cooking
- excellent salad dressing
- used in the preparation of various baking
- perfect for potato dishes
- will make unforgettable taste of millet and other cereals
Hemp oil, as well as linseed oil, is not recommended to be heat-treated; it should be added to ready-made dishes.
Hemp oil in cosmetology
Useful hemp oil is used in cosmetic procedures, as well as for effective home personal care. In the recipes of medical cosmetics, oil extract is added to creams and masks for the face and hair - it has a softening, regenerating, protective effect. Also used as part of mixtures for general body massage and for applications for cosmetic problems.
- For mature, dry, tired facial skin. Grind a couple of tablespoons of oatmeal, add one teaspoon of hemp oil, sour cream, one egg yolk. Apply to face, soak for 20 minutes and rinse with cool water.
- For supporting cosmetic care. Apply clean oil to the neck and leave the entire face, including the eye area, for an hour and a half. The product is well absorbed, leaving no greasy residue, if necessary, remove the remains with a cosmetic towel.
- To enhance tanning, the body is slightly lubricated half an hour before going to the beach. Stimulates the production of melanin, protects and moisturizes the epidermis. After swimming, the procedure can be repeated.
- To soften the skin of the hands. Pour a teaspoon of oil in your palms and rub your brushes and fingers with massage movements from the bottom up.
- Enrichment of cosmetics. A few drops of pure oil extract, added immediately before use, will enhance the regenerative effect of your favorite cream or massage product.
The most noticeable result is external use in combination with ingestion.
Hemp oil for hair
This product is suitable for the care of any type of hair. Its main purpose: strengthening hair follicles, healing and preventing diseases of the scalp. Three to five drops of pure extract in a shampoo or balm accelerate hair growth, enhance their natural shine, and help prevent seborrhea. For more intensive care use masks.
- For shine. The faded curls of natural radiance will restore a mixture of natural apple cider vinegar and jojoba oil (or almond), hemp. You can add a couple of drops of ethereal lemon.
- With increased fat content, a mask from a tablespoon of hemp oils, three drops of essential lemon and one egg white can help. Apply to the scalp an hour and a half before washing, to enhance the effect, wrap with a towel. Rinse with shampoo, rinse with cool water.
- To strengthen hair follicles. Five tablespoons of hemp oil are heated in a water bath, two drops of essential oil are added - chamomile, lemon, rosemary. Apply the mixture to the scalp with light rubbing movements, wrap the heat and leave for two hours. Wash off with shampoo.
- Against fragility. A mask of hemp oil (one tablespoon) and essential juniper, sage (two drops each) will help restore elasticity to the curls and improve the scalp.
- Split ends restores a mask from the yolk of one egg and two tablespoons of fatty oils - 25 ml of hemp and castor oil. The mixture is first carefully treated with the ends of the hair, then applied along their entire length and onto the scalp. Wrap up heat for a couple of hours, then rinse with shampoo.
- General strengthening hair care will provide a nutritious oil compress. To do this, 30-40 ml of pure hemp extract is heated in a water bath and gently rubbed into the skin under the hair. Then, with hands or a comb with rare teeth, they are applied along the entire length, covered with polyethylene and wrapped with a towel. The compress can withstand at least an hour, as a maximum this procedure can be done at night. If the hair is oily, you need to limit yourself only to the length; you should not apply to the skin.