It is one of the most rejuvenating and regenerating oils that can be used in skin care and helps to improve complexion, remove toxic buildup in the skin and eliminate excess water from tissues. Rich in beta-carotene and vitamins B, C, D and E, it is most beneficial for rejuvenation and extremely effective for dry and aging skin. The high content of carotol in this wonderful oil gives it its regenerative properties. It restores vitality and elasticity to the skin. Restores tired, thinned skin. It removes toxins and toxins from the skin, cleanses of dead epithelial cells. Suitable for treating eye infections. Carrot seed oil is a tonic, softens scar tissue, relieves itching and burning, and helps relieve eczema and psoriasis. This oil is not used as an independent base oil, but is an enrichment component for other base oils. The oil accelerates the process of cell renewal, helps to normalize the water balance of the skin, and also has a photoprotective effect. It is used in anti-wrinkle preparations, in moisturizers. Improves skin tone, elasticity, and overall skin health. It slows down the progression of wrinkles, removes toxins accumulating in the skin and is good for damaged hair.
Also a very good conditioner for dry hair. Dry, split ends will improve if the oil is rubbed into the scalp 30 minutes before washing.
Carrot seed oil can be found in many cosmetic formulas, ranging from revitalizing and toning to eczema and anti-aging treatments. It improves complexion due to its firming action on red blood cells, tones the skin and increases elasticity and density. Revives aged and environmentally damaged skin.
Carrot seed oil is high in antioxidants. When used on the skin or in masks, it can reduce skin damage, boost the immune properties of epithelial cells, and even help prevent sunburn and reduce the risk of skin cancer.
Carrot seed oil can be used to treat dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, abscess, and rashes. It has high UV protection and reduces skin problems from sun exposure, hence used in tanning lotions. It has antiseptic and high antioxidant properties.
Carrot seed oil properties:
- Protects the skin from harmful effects
- Enhances natural tan
- Improves blood circulation, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-aging
- Heals damaged skin (dermatitis, rashes, eczema and psoriasis)
- Stimulates the formation of new hair cells and epithelium
- Promotes tissue regeneration
- Increases skin resistance to UV rays, mitigates sun allergies
- Protection against harmful effects of ultraviolet rays of the sun (UVR)
- Used in skin care products for UV protection.
- Used by pharmaceutical companies to treat skin infections.
- Used in sunscreen medicines.
- Used in aromatherapy to treat damaged skin
- When diluted, it is used in small amounts to improve and smooth the skin texture
- Mixed with other herbal massage oils
- When developing products for "home" cosmetic procedures.
- Used under makeup to even out complexion and make skin more radiant.
- Recommended after sunburn to soften skin, moisturize and give a more uniform color.
- Synergy: with avocado oil is an excellent treatment for wrinkles.