When you need orange essential oil
The sunny and very aromatic orange essential oil is so popular for a reason - it instantly improves mood and never gets bored. This essential oil, extracted by cold pressing, retains the maximum of useful substances and is widely used in medicine, cosmetology and cooking.
Application and indications for use
Essential oil of orange properties and its application is in demand primarily in the medical and cosmetic fields. Indications for use are:
- diseases of the oral cavity - stomatitis, bleeding gums, herpetic lesions of the mucous membrane;
- skin problems - dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, excessive pigmentation, greasiness and laxity;
- colds accompanied by cough, nasal congestion and high body temperature;
- joint pain;
- overstrain of the eye muscles and deterioration of visual acuity;
- problems with the heart and blood vessels - high cholesterol levels, surges in blood pressure;
- digestive disorders - constipation caused by weak peristalsis;
- hypo- and avitaminosis of vitamin C;
- psychoemotional disorders - stress, apathy, loss of energy, nervous strain, chronic fatigue, insomnia, irritability, anxiety.
The product is also in demand in cosmetology - it is added
to face and body masks, aroma combing is carried out. The component is included
in many cosmetics - creams, shampoos, lotions, toilet soaps and perfumes.
Orange essential oil helps fight cellulite by stimulating lymph flow. It is used for cosmetic wraps, baths and massage.
Even in cooking, orange oil has been used - it is added to baked goods, salads, drinks, marinades and pickles.
The wide scope of application of essential oil is due to a number of useful properties. The product is capable of:
- to enhance blood circulation and lymph flow;
- normalize blood pressure;
- improve the peristalsis of the stomach and intestines;
- cleanse the blood from toxins and remove toxins;
- increase appetite and strengthen immunity;
- saturate the body with vitamins and natural antiseptics;
- fight tumor cells;
- have a choleretic effect;
- normalize the metabolism of carbohydrates and lipids;
- improve complexion and increase skin turgor;
- improve concentration and performance;
- relieve spasms of smooth muscles;
- improve the condition with migraines and joint pain;
- accelerate the processes of tissue regeneration;
- to reduce puffiness due to the diuretic action.
Especially appreciated is the ability of the ether to have a beneficial effect on the psycho-emotional state of a person. A sophisticated sweet aroma instantly soothes, relieves anxiety and fatigue, normalizes sleep, invigorates and improves mood.
Orange oil works well with lavender, rose, jasmine and ylang ylang esters. When used together, the effect of synergy is observed - enhancing the properties of each component.
The oil obtained from orange peel has a beneficial effect on oily skin - it tightens pores and reduces greasiness. With regular use, fine wrinkles are reduced and age spots disappear. As part of hair masks, ether improves the structure of the hair shaft and eliminates split ends.
Aromatherapy with orange oil helps to overcome chronic fatigue, improve performance and normalize sleep. In addition, evaporating volatile substances have antiseptic properties and can be used for disinfection of premises.
Appliques and rinses with ether help get rid of dermatological and dental diseases, and inhalations speed up recovery from colds.
👍 New items in the category
💯 Bestsellers in the category
✅ Most popular products in the category