Aloe Vera Butter - a plant of immortality in modern cosmetics
Aloe Vera - one of the first medicinal plants, to which our ancestors drew attention. This succulent was used in ancient Egypt, Rome, Mesopotamia and China, and was called "the plant of immortality." It is believed that Alexander of Macedonia conquered the island of Socotra, so that the army never lacked aloe for healing wounds. Useful properties of aloe are in demand in modern products.
Origin and receipt
Aloe vera is used in various forms - such as butter, juice, gel or pulp, peeled off of "peel". It is used to treat burns and frostbite, open wounds, bites, irritation, dry skin, dandruff, etc. Solid oil - the most convenient option for storage and transportation. It should be stored in the refrigerator. When the temperature rises, the product is softened, it is well combined with other compositions. At a temperature of 36 ° C and above, the oil melts. If it is removed in a cool place, it will harden again and save all useful properties. The color of the oil may vary from yellowish-green to brown.
Solid oil Aloe Vera 100% (without impurities) is obtained by cold pressing of aloe leaves. The leaves consist of 95% of the water, and all the nutritional components "fit" into the remaining 5%. In solid cold oil, all biologically active nutrients are stored. When processing, solvents and heating are not used, and other components are not added to the finished oil.
Advantages and features
As part of Aloe Vera found more than 200 biologically active substances - a real storehouse of useful macro-and trace elements. Its extracts and oils are used not only in cosmetology and folk medicine, but also in dermatology.
Main effects of aloe:
- Anti-inflammatory. It is provided by the enzyme bradykinase, a compound of S-glucosilchromon, salicylic acid, auxins and gibberellin hormones. These components soothe the skin, relieve itching and redness. The last three components further stimulate skin regeneration, collagen production.
- Antioxidant. Vitamins A (β-carotene), C and E are responsible for it. Vitamins neutralize free radicals - protect cells from destruction. Aloe slows down the aging process - butter "brings" vitamins directly to the skin, where they usually do not reach sufficient volume.
- Antiviral and antibacterial. Disinfectant properties provide anthraquinones (aloe vera and emodin) and fatty acids (cholesterol, campesterol, β-zisosterine and lupoel).
- Sore throat. An unpleasant feeling of "quenching" fatty acids with lupoil, anthraquinones, aloin and amodine.
- Antiallergenic. Aloe does not cause rejection due to glycoprotein alprogen.
In addition, Aloe Vera contains 20 of the 22 human-essential amino acids, mono-and polysaccharides, nine minerals for metabolic processes, seven enzymes (other than bradykinase), and lignin, which improves penetrating properties.
In cosmetics these properties are used for:
- acne treatment;
- soothing of the skin;
- hydration of the skin;
- slowing down of aging;
- smoothing wrinkles;
- feeding on hair follicles;
- restoration of the structure of hair;
- removal of dead skin cells;
- protect the skin from dryness and peeling;
- transportation of additional nutrients.
Aloe Vera Oil is pure for all skin types. It helps with herpes, dermatitis, dandruff and insect bites.
Application and release form
Aloe Vera oil melts on the skin, quickly absorbs and does not leave a greasy film. It has a nice, delicate texture and a wonderful smell, and after applying it feels a great refreshing effect. Therefore, Aloe Oil is used in cosmetic products:
- bombs for baths;
- sunblock creams;
- lip balms;
- balms for the body;
- hair balms;
- air conditioners for hair;
- child care products;
- creams and lotions after sunburn.
The acid-base balance of solid oil is close to the natural pH of the skin (5.5). It improves its absorption and allows you to add to cosmetics in large volumes (as opposed to a gel with a low pH of 4.6).
It is recommended to use oil:
- in miles: 5-20%;
- in balms: 5-100%;
- in lotions and creams: 5-20%;
- in hair conditioners: 2-5%.
Aloe Vera hard butter can be used "as is" or make own cosmetics with it. It is convenient to use it as a base oil because of its good penetrating properties. Aloe Butter can be combined with other crude oils, with essential oils, ready-made shampoos, creams, balsams, etc. Aloe Vera oil is a safe and useful product when used externally, but it can not be consumed as a food in its pure form - its composition includes strong laxatives.
👍 New items in the category
💯 Bestsellers in the category
✅ Most popular products in the category