Unrefined avocado oil: the most gentle efficacy
Unrefined avocado oil is known in Mexico under the name "beauty oil", and all over the world - as one of the most common basis in cosmetology. On the basis of this useful oil, not only body oils, but also medical agents are produced.
Origin and receipt
Avocados initially grew only in Mexico and Central America, now there are plantations in South Africa and Israel. Unrefined avocado oil is obtained from dried ripe fruit, similar to a pear with oily flesh.
Avocado oil is extracted by cold pressing from the dried pulp of the fruit. It has a rich color - shades of lettuce leaves or dark green. Warning: under the influence of sunlight or long storage, the oil becomes brownish.
Naturally refined (chemical-free) avocado oil can also be used in the manufacture of care products. But nevertheless in cosmetology and medicine mainly unrefined avocado oil is mainly valued, since it contains the most valuable amino acids, vitamins, minerals.
Benefits and features
85% of avocado oil consists of vitamins A and E, proteins, microelements and various fatty acids that are necessarily required by the human body:
- Omega-3, Omega-6;
The natural remedy is easy to apply and pleasantly absorbs into the skin. It has a high regenerating potential, restoring the skin texture without scars. The composition of the medicinal and cosmetic preparations has a calming effect.
In the composition of cosmetics this product:
- nourishes and whitens the skin;
- enhances the barrier properties and elasticity of the skin;
- eliminates age-related pigmentation;
- fights stretch marks and cellulite;
- solders the split ends of hair;
- increases the production of natural collagen;
- saturates with moisture, oxygen and useful substances;
- acts as a UV filter in formulations for and after tanning;
- strengthens and regenerates hair bulbs, gives shine and strength;
- leads to normal metabolic processes, blood circulation, acid-base balance;
- protects the skin from aging and free radicals, especially during menopause.
Avocado oil is considered the most benign of the base cosmetic oils. It is suitable for daily use by adults and children, can be applied on the face, hair and body. Especially effective for dry and loose skin.
It is important: to apply a pure (not mixed with anything) mixed product on the face is not recommended - due to the abundance of fatty acids, the oil can clog the skin pores and cause the appearance of comedogens.
Application and release form
Avocado oil is widely used in the production of cosmetics. You can equally well use industrial cosmetics, or make care products at home.
Oil can be purchased in pure form or as part of:
- lip gloss;
- hair conditioners;
- tools for and after tanning;
- nail care products;
- applications for eyebrows and eyelashes.
How to use avocado crude oil in home cosmetology:
- For applications and masks (including around the eyes). It is used both in pure and mixed form. On 1 tablespoon add 2 drops of rose, chamomile, orange oil. Soak the napkin with the mixture and keep it on the face 1-2 times a day for 30 minutes. For applications on the gums, avocado oil is mixed with oils of lavender, tea tree, orange (in equal proportions). Moisten a mixture of gauze with a mixture, put on the gums for 15 minutes 1-2 times a day. You can put swabs moistened in pure avocado oil on lips 1 time per day.
- To supplement the finished products - creams, tonics, etc. Mix for every 10 ml of ready (home or industrial) creamy composition for the face and body 5 drops of avocado oil. Also add to the detergent for hair - 7 drops of avocado oil per 100 ml.
- For nails. Use in pure form, or with jojoba and almond oil 1: 1. Per 1 tbsp. Base add 2 drops of patchouli, lemon, rosemary, chamomile, thyme, eucalyptus. Massage your nails every day for 15 minutes.
- For massage. Use the product in its pure form or enrich it by adding 3 drops of cypress, lemon, lavender, rosemary, juniper, geranium and fennel oils to 2 tablespoons of the avocado base. Massage 1 time in 2 days.
What doses of oil are commonly used:
- 2-20% - in creams;
- 30% - in lip balms;
- 1-12% - in soap;
- up to 10 drops per 1 tablespoon - to add to cosmetics.
Avocado oil is also used successfully: in medicine for the treatment of arthritis, skin and liver diseases; in cooking for salad dressing. Keep the oil closed in a dry, dark, cool place for up to 9 months.