Cranberry oil is one of the most important anti-aging oils!
Contains ~ 70% essential fatty acids and high concentrations of tocopherols, tocotrienols, phytosterols, phospholipids and vitamin A.
Cranberry oil is the only vegetable oil with a unique balance of omegas 3, 6 and 9 not found in any other vegetable oil.
Moisturizing oil that easily penetrates the skin. Improves intracellular metabolic processes. Possesses excellent softening effect.
It is used for the care of dry and mature skin, as well as for problem skin.
It evens out the skin relief, fortifies, nourishes, rejuvenates, helps to protect the lipid barrier of the skin and helps to retain moisture.
It has anti-inflammatory properties.
Helps with itchy and flaky skin irritations such as eczema and psoriasis. Protects the skin from the effects of environmental pollution and oxidative reactions that occur under the influence of ultraviolet radiation.
Cranberry oil is perfect for skin care, lips and hair care, for baby skin care. And also as a moisturizing ingredient in face and body creams and lotions, lip balms and eyelid care products.
Medicinal and cosmetic properties.
Due to the high content of unsaturated fatty acids, this oil forms the correct epidermal barrier of the skin, activates lipid metabolism and retains moisture in the skin, plays an important role in preventing coronary artery disease, atherosclerosis and other heart diseases, and regulates inflammatory processes in the body.
Cranberry seed oil is thought to be beneficial in treating gingivitis, hives, eczema, burns, ulcers, and other skin lesions.
With a high content of phytosterols, cranberry oil can reduce cholesterol and play a role in the prevention of cancer. The presence of beta-sitosterol gives the oil anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects, regulates the level of moisture in the skin. Inhibits the enzyme elastase, which destroys elastin fibers, thereby increasing the elasticity and firmness of the skin.
The presence of phospholipids in the oil activates the production of collagen, making the skin smooth, and also prevents the fragility and delamination of nails.
Cranberry oil has a very high concentration of gamma-tocopherol. Gamma-tocopherol has the highest antioxidant capacity of all tocopherols and contributes to the stability of other oils when added with cranberry seed oil.
Cranberry oil is yellow in color, which indicates the presence of carotenoids.
Compatibility with other vegetable oils: hazelnut, blueberry / blueberry, raspberry, strawberry, but also goes well with other oils.
- slows down skin aging, prevents the appearance of wrinkles
Due to the presence of a whole complex of antioxidants such as tocopherols and carotenoids, cranberry oil is a powerful antioxidant complex that protects the skin from photoaging and harmful environmental influences, thereby prolonging its youth and beauty. Protecting endogenous lipids and skin cell membranes from peroxidation, cranberry oil actively inhibits external aging processes of the skin.
- gives elasticity to the delicate skin around the eyes, fights mimic wrinkles
- moisturizes and repairs dry, irritated skin
Linolenic alpha and gamma polyunsaturated fatty acids in the oil are constituents of epidermal membranes and precursors of prostaglandin synthesis, which regulate inflammatory processes in the human body. These acids are able to increase the level of prostaglandin E in the body, have anti-inflammatory properties, which helps to heal serious skin conditions such as eczema. That is why, with a lack of the linoleic group (especially linolenic acid), the skin becomes irritated and prone to inflammation. If the lack of essential fatty acids leads to such a sharp deterioration of the skin, then replenishing the skin with these substances from the inside and out can significantly improve the condition of dry, flaky and prone to irritation.
- preventive treatment in creams and ointments for eczema, various dermatitis and psoriasis
- Possessing the strongest anti-inflammatory oil, and in addition, quite light and quickly penetrating into the skin, it is comfortable enough for the prevention of acne and the treatment of acne, as it does not cause clogging of pores and increased sebum secretion.
- moisturizes dry skin
- restores impaired barrier functions
- gives the skin a "satin" effect
- stimulates the strong proliferation of keratinocytes (the growth of new cells), thereby rejuvenating it
- repairs damaged skin after sunburn, epilation or shaving
- restores split ends
- moisturizes and nourishes the scalp and hair follicles
- makes hair shine and satin, makes combing easier
Main application concentrations.
- up to 5% in anti-aging serums for the face and around the eyes
- up to 10% in shampoos and hair masks
- up to 8% in conditioners and hair rinses
- up to 5% in decorative tonal bases
- up to 10% in the composition of lip glosses and balms
- up to 10% in post-sun skin care lines
👍 New items in the category
💯 Bestsellers in the category
✅ Most popular products in the category