The chemical composition of black cumin oil
It is difficult to find a natural product with the same rich composition as black cumin oil. It contains 18 unsaturated and 8 saturated fatty acids, phospholipids, 15 amino acids (including 8 essential), flavonoids, mono- and polysaccharides, vitamins, enzymes, saponins, essential oils.
One of the main biologically active components of black cumin oil is thymoquinone.
This substance has been studied since the 1960s. Thymoquinone is an antioxidant, has anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects.
Why black seed oil is useful
Black cumin oil affects many systems of the body, has tonic, tonic, analgesic, anti-inflammatory and many other properties.
- relaxes the muscles, relieves spasms;
- reduces the intensity of the allergic reaction;
- has antifungal effect;
- promotes the outflow of mucus from the respiratory tract, dilutes phlegm and dilates the bronchi;
- stimulates tissue regeneration and wound healing;
- promotes the resorption of hematomas, scars, adhesions;
- has a choleretic effect;
- dilates blood vessels, lowers blood pressure;
- regulates metabolism, helps to get rid of excess weight;
It has a positive effect on the reproductive organs of men and women, increases lactation in nursing mothers, relieves skin diseases, removes wrinkles and prolongs the youthfulness of the skin.
The use of black cumin oil
I think that after reading the previous chapters, many will be inspired - "Oh, here it is a remedy for all diseases!"
But oil alone is not enough. Although, indeed, this is a very powerful remedy, one must approach it very carefully, and use black cumin oil as a remedy - only after consulting a doctor.
In cosmetology, black cumin oil is used to strengthen the skin, nails and hair. For varicose veins, fungal skin lesions, joint pain, cumin oil is used in the form of compresses and lotions.
To prevent black seed oil from doing harm
This oil can be called not only a natural antibiotic, but also an immunomodulator, because of the high concentration of bioactive substances, it is not suitable for everyone.
When taken orally, when the oil starts to work, unusual, unpleasant sensations may appear - heartburn, rash.
Contraindications to its use in any form are
- individual intolerance;
- the presence of implanted organs;
- increased acidity of the stomach, heartburn;
- low blood pressure;
- age up to 3 years.
You should refrain from taking the oil two weeks before any surgery, as it reduces the blood's ability to clot.
With diabetes, you should definitely consult with your doctor whether it is worth starting taking the product, due to the property of the oil to lower blood sugar levels.
Caraway seed oil is a recognized cosmetic product that has beneficial effects on skin, hair and nails. It nourishes and moisturizes the skin, slows down the aging process, smoothes wrinkles, restores the structure of the skin and hair, and strengthens nails.
As a rule, black cumin oil is added to the composition of cosmetic masks and creams, since in its pure form it has an overly strong effect. Black cumin oil is excellently combined with almost all cosmetic products, as well as with other vegetable oils.
- Nourishment and hydration of dry skin is provided by a mixture of olive, caraway and almond oils, which is applied to problem areas in a slightly warmed form.
- To stimulate hair growth, cumin oil is mixed with burdock, ground red pepper is added at the tip of a knife and the mixture is applied to the scalp.
- To restore the hair structure, a mask is prepared from a glass of kefir and two tablespoons of oil. The mixture is applied to the hair along the entire length and kept for about an hour.
- As a supportive care, add one to two drops of black seed oil to your daily skin care cream, shampoo or balm. For the appearance of a persistent, pronounced effect, regular use is necessary for a long time.
- To strengthen nails, it is recommended to apply 2-3 drops of oil on each nail plate, then rub it gently into the nail and cuticle. This procedure should be carried out daily before going to bed for a month, then take a month break and repeat the course.