Argan oil: sacred "gold" for your beauty
The oil obtained from Moroccan walnuts impresses not only with its sunny color and pleasant aroma, but also its healing properties. It is simply indispensable for anyone who wants to have healthy glowing skin and hair.
Origin and receipt
Argan oil is obtained from the fruits of the exotic tree argania, whose homeland - the North African country of Morocco. Argan grows wildly in semi-desert soils, up to 10 meters high. It protects the soil from erosion, withstands any fluctuations in temperature and drought. The tree is so rare and valuable that it is protected by UNESCO.
The production of useful oils is a labor-intensive process. Small fruit of the tree reaches the whole year. In the beginning it is necessary to clean cores from a shell, to dry under a sun or in a special dryer. For culinary purposes, fry the fetal core. Oil seeds that will be used for cosmetic purposes are left not roasted. Only after this in the laboratory conditions the nut core is exposed to cold spin. To get 1 liter of oil, you need to squeeze 100 kg of fruit.
Argan oil is refined and unrefined. The unrefined product is obtained only by cold spin, so it smells naturally and very specific. But not everyone likes this smell, so the manufacturers refine the product with steam to get rid of the pronounced aroma, leaving only a thin shade of nut and spices. However, if you want to use cold-pressed oil, add 1 drop of your favorite essential oil to 20 ml argan.
Cosmetic argan oil is golden yellow or saturated yellow, and the food is rich yellow-red.
Advantages and features
By its properties argan oil is one of the most useful in the world. The inhabitants of Morocco even consider it sacred. The case in the unique composition of this nutritious liquid:
- antibiotics and fungicides;
- tocopherol (vitamin E) and vitamin A - powerful antioxidants;
- oxidants of polyphenols (vanillin, ferulous and lactic acid, tyrosolum);
- phytosterols lowering cholesterol (scottenol, spinastrol, campestrol);
- polyunsaturated fatty acids Omega-3 and -6 (delay aging of the skin);
- fatty acids (oleic, linoleic, palmitic and stearic).
How Argan oil for diet:
- normalizes appetite;
- helps to reduce weight;
- lowers cholesterol levels;
- cleanses the body and strengthens immunity;
- stabilizes blood pressure and blood sugar levels;
- has anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic properties.
Cosmetic argan oil contains no toxic substances. Instead, it is:
- struggles with cellulite;
- smoothes facial wrinkles;
- protects hair and scalp;
- helps with postpartum stretch marks;
- improves skin texture and moisturizes it;
- stimulates the production of collagen and elastin;
- heals teenage skin, prone to inflammation;
- looking after the skin after sunburn and sea baths;
- relieves age-old pigmentary stains and unhealthy colors;
- helps regenerate skin cells and prevents early aging.
Cosmetic products with argan oil are effective in fading, aging, dry and skin.
Application and release form
In modern cosmetology, argan oil can be used as a pure form, and adding to creams, lotions, shampoos, etc.. Also, a lot of skin care products, hair and nails are available. Add a small amount of oil (5 drops) to your usual dose of your product. No more needed - the oil is very effective.
For face, oil can be used if you have eczema, psoriasis, neurodermatitis, wrinkles, bags and bruises under the eyes, acne, microcracks, mature or fading skin. Contraindicated this tool only for owners of oily skin. You can make masks, compresses, appliques and massage with him.
Before using oil, it is recommended to remove cosmetics, wash and make a steam bath. Then, sprinkle a cotton disc or clean cloth with oil and put it on the face or under the eyes. After half an hour, rinse with warm milk or kefir, or water without gels and soap. Use 2 times a week, course 10 procedures.
You can make masks of this oil with oatmeal and 2 drops of incense of frankincense and roses, as well as unsweetened yogurt, honey and lemon juice, avocado pulp, blue cosmetic clay and egg.
Argan oil can lubricate hair tips, make masks (with 1: 1 raspberry oil for growth and strengthening, with egg yolk, 3 drops of essential oil of sage and 2 tsp of olive oil for damaged hair). Hair will become healthy, strong and silky. For nails and cuticles you can make warm oil baths.
Argan oil is produced in the form of a liquid. Shelf life - 1 year when stored in cool and in the absence of direct sunlight.