Flaxen oil: healing outside and inside
Flaxseed oil has long been helping people save their health. She was eaten, treated with cuts, burns and skin diseases, with the help of which they supported the beauty and tone of the skin. Extract of flax seed is relevant also now. How to use it correctly?
The benefit and use of flaxseed oil
Flaxseed oil is obtained by cold pressing method - this kind of production retains its beneficial properties, allowing it to be used for therapeutic purposes.
Flaxseed oil contains:
- fatty acids (stearic, palmitic, oleinic and linoleic);
- polyunsaturated omega-acids (3 and 6);
- vitamins A, K, F, E, B;
Flaxseed oil is a recognized leader among vegetable oils for its medicinal properties and biological value. In particular, it contains 2 times the amount of Omega-3 acid required for the human body than fish oil.
Flaxseed oil is used for:
- weight loss;
- restoration of potency;
- increased immunity;
- reduce the risk of blood clots;
- strengthening of hair and nails;
- removal of kidney stones;
- the correct course of pregnancy;
- normalize blood pressure;
- treatment of bronchial and lung diseases;
- prevention of heart and blood diseases;
- relief of symptoms of menopause and PMS;
- elimination of problems of the gastrointestinal tract;
- treatment of burns, inflammation of the skin and diseases.
Flaxseed oil is recommended for the prevention of cancer, the removal of parasites, in the period of recovery from surgery or injury, with violations of male potency, thyroid gland diseases.
In cosmetology, an extract from flaxseed is a part of balms and masks for nails, hair and skin. It has a rejuvenating and softening effect. You can use oil as a dressing for salads, mashed potatoes, boiled vegetables, porridge, baking.
How to apply linseed oil for skin and hair
An extract from flax seed is in demand in home and industrial cosmetology, is added to the care products for the body, face, hands, nails and hair:
- vitamin B1 moisturizes;
- vitamin B9 eliminates inflammation;
- vitamin K refreshes the face color;
- vitamin B4 struggles with acne and acne;
- vitamin PP removes peeling and irritation, increases tone;
- omega-6 and Omega-3 acids help cells regenerate, stimulate the production of elastane and collagen, smooth out fine wrinkles.
Regular use of ready-made and home-based oils with flaxseed oil heals the skin from dryness, inflammation, infections, itching, tightens the oval of the face, smoothes fine wrinkles and increases tone.
Pure linseed oil can be applied to the body, neck area, hands and face. Wipe the tips of your fingers with oil and easily flush the problem area. Face, with the exception of the area around the eyes, 2 times a day, wipe with a cotton swab with oil. It cleans, tones and tightens the skin, gives a healthy look.
Important: Flaxseed oil is suitable for any skin, but it is best applied to oily skin in a proportion of 1: 1 with lemon juice.
Flax oil is irreplaceable in hair care. Enhanced nutrition and moisture will make the hair shiny throughout the length, obedient and strong, eliminate dryness, dimness and fragility, inflammation on the scalp and dandruff.
Use of flaxseed oil is especially recommended in dry seborrhea - 3 times a week for a month, rub the warm oil in the scalp. If the hair is damaged and dull, 2 times a week apply the oil abundantly throughout the length, leave for 10 minutes and wash off.
How to use linseed oil in food
Nutritionists recommend to use flaxseed oil regularly, especially to people who have abandoned meat and fish. It is caloric (900 kcal per 100 g).
Flax oil is useful and delicious in combinations:
- with honey and lemon juice;
- with porridges (buckwheat, millet, etc.);
- with dairy products (yogurt, cheese, sour cream);
- with salads (cabbage, broccoli, dacon, carrot, celery);
- with cooked vegetables (potatoes, cauliflower, beets, beans).
Important: when heated, the useful components of linseed oil are destroyed, so you can not cook it.
Flaxen oil can also be taken in pure form - from 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon 2 times a day before eating. Duration of course 2-3 months, after 2 weeks you can continue reception.
Intake of oil inside can help with:
- obesity (1 d.al. per pre-breakfast before breakfast);
- dry skin (2 tablespoons on an empty stomach before breakfast and 3 tablespoons in food);
- prophylaxis of heart and blood diseases (1 tsp for 30 minutes before breakfast);
- normalization of the gastrointestinal tract (1 st. L 2 times a day before meals within 1 month);
- purification of the organism and increase of immunity (1 tablespoon 2 times a day during meal);
- recovery after surgery and illness (1 tablespoon 3 times a day for 2-3 months).
Flaxseed oil is an affordable and effective help, use this gift of nature right now!