Inca Inchi oil, squeezed from the seed of the fruit of a plant that grows in the Andes. Now the plant is cultivated specifically for the production of this valuable protein product, which is the absolute leader in the content of Omega-3. With a mild, somewhat nutty aroma, rich in fatty acid and vitamin composition, Inka Inchi oil is considered an excellent basis for the preparation of cosmetics and medicinal products.
Inka Inchi oil has a nourishing and regenerating effect on hair and skin. The main properties of Inka Inchi oil are anti-inflammatory, rejuvenating, nourishing, protective, emollient and regenerating. As a base oil, Inca Inchi oil is very easily absorbed by the skin and is used for mature and weakened skin and hair.
Inka Inchi oil composition
Inka Inchi oil contains not only a record amount of Omega 3, but also Omega 6. Inka Inchi contains antioxidant vitamins A, E (alpha-tocopherol) and C. and 6) includes palmitic, oleic and stearic acids. A feature of Inca Inchi is also a high concentration of proteins. The fruits of the plant are still used as food to feed the whole body, but it is not recommended to fry food on this oil, although it is taken internally as a more effective substitute for fish oil.
Inca Inchi Oil Compared to Fish Oil
- No cholesterol, no preservatives are required;
- Does not provoke flatulence;
- Inka-Inchi oil has a higher concentration of unsaturated fatty acids;
- Easier to digest;
- Oil is obtained by cold pressing, but fish oil requires heating and the introduction of solvents;
- Possesses higher healing and rejuvenating properties.
Cosmetic properties of Inka Inchi oil
- Extra nutritious in composition of organic valuable acids oil, which saturates with Omega-3, Omega-6, proteins and antioxidants;
- A rejuvenating asset that gives strength to aging skin, restores elasticity, increases turgor and noticeably evens out folds and wrinkles;
- An excellent moisturizer, which is useful for restoring the water-lipid balance of dry, dehydrated and weakened skin;
- An emollient cosmetic ingredient used in cosmetics for rough skin;
- Acts anti-inflammatory and activates the regeneration of the skin;
- Absorbed without leaving unpleasant grease;
- Protects the skin from harmful environmental factors;
- Has the ability to heal wounds, scars;
- Used in products to prevent stretch marks on the skin;
- The complex action of the oil helps to smooth the skin relief and improve the texture of the skin;
- Nourishes hair, strengthens nails.
- Is a nutritious, rejuvenating and antioxidant base in home cosmetics or as an enrichment additive in ready-made products;
- Allows you to create an excellent softening and nourishing soap for the face;
- Oil-based scrubs are very soft and gentle on sensitive skin.
Application of Inca Inchi oil
- anti-aging and anti age products;
- on one's own;
- massage mixtures;
- regenerating masks;
- hair products;
- serum for sagging skin;
- cream for stretch marks;
- natural soap.