Using olive oil for face and body skin care
Everyone, without exception, knows that olive oil is incredibly healthy. Unfortunately, most women only use it for cooking. But this is also a great cosmetic product! We would like to share with you some small secrets of natural female beauty. Today we will tell you a lot of interesting things about olive oil and its use for the skin of the face and body.
The composition and benefits of olive oil
liqueur oil has been used in cosmetology since ancient times. In those early years it was called “the gift of the gods”. Then women did not know other cosmetics, except those that nature gave them. But even now, when store shelves are littered with all kinds of creams, lotions and tonics, the situation has not changed much. The medicinal properties of olive oil are the talk of the town, but only a few have delved into the composition of this unique product. Let's take a few minutes of our time and ask what is special about it.
- Almost 80% of olive oil consists of Omega-9 - oleic acid, which affects the normalization of lipid metabolism in the skin and thereby prevents its untimely aging.
- In second place in terms of percentage is Omega-6 - linoleic acid (up to 14%).
- On the third - Omega-3. Its amount is not so large and takes 1% on the strength.
- The remaining 5% is distributed between palmitic, peanut and other fatty acids.
- Olive oil contains a number of other valuable substances - terpene alcohols, polyphenols, styrenes and tocopherols.
- The pyramid of useful compounds is crowned with a number of vitamins - A, E, D, K.
It is this rich composition that determines the vaunted beneficial properties of olive oil. But, dear women, if you bought refined refined olive oil for the preparation of salads, then purchase an unrefined product for the skin of the face and body. It is obtained during the first cold pressing, and the concentration of all nutrients in it is much higher. It is this kind of olive oil for the skin that will support your unearthly beauty.
Facial treatment with olive oil
Any olive cosmetic is ideal for softening the skin. This is a fact that every woman knows. Shampoos, balms, creams, masks, lotions - the assortment is very rich. Try using natural olive oil for your face instead of a cream. What will you notice?
- The skin is smoothed, firm and elastic.
- The first small wrinkles are almost invisible.
- Improved skin color.
- Peeling and irritation has passed.
- Inflammation has decreased or disappeared completely.
- The face looks fresh and exudes a deep inner glow.
Impressive, isn't it? Olive oil for the face is the best friend and helper, nourishing and tremblingly protecting the youth of the skin. Its use is simple and affordable, and the cost is much lower than professional cosmetics. Olive oil is the base for many homemade masks, creams and lotions. We offer you some great recipes.
- You can prepare an olive product to moisturize, nourish and cleanse your skin. You will need 3 tbsp of oil. l., a spoonful of rose water, quite a bit of soda and a small glass of fresh cucumber juice. After stirring, you get something like a lotion. They need to moisturize their face abundantly and rinse off after a couple of minutes. The olive can be stored in the refrigerator, but no more than 3 days.
- Olive oil for face with carrot juice will restore the skin's elasticity and attractiveness. The mask contains oil, carrot and lemon juice, a teaspoon of yeast. All components are taken in equal parts. Keep the olive toner on your face for up to 15 minutes and then rinse your skin with warm water.
- Olive oil is good for acne. This is a true salvation for teenagers and girls with problem skin. The mask contains: oil and green clay in equal proportions, one kiwi fruit and egg white. All components must be mixed very well and applied to clean skin for 10 minutes.
Olive oil for face treats most common skin problems. The application is not limited to these masks, there are many more recipes. But to tell about each of them, you will need to write a whole book. Separately, I would like to say a few words about olive oil for eyelashes. When the hairs are weak and sparse, the eyes appear colorless. If you regularly apply this product on your eyelashes, they will regain their splendor and density.
The use of olive oil in body care
Olive body oil will give him tenderness, firmness and seduction. Add some healthy recipes to your piggy bank.
- For the elasticity of the skin of the body and its silkiness, take a scented bath. But a week before that, you will need to prepare a special composition - take 250 ml of oil and 200 g of fresh rose petals. Insist on the miraculous remedy for about a week. Before taking a bath, add 3 tablespoons of the infusion to the water.
- Another recipe for a bath for the skin of the body - add olive oil and milk to warm water. You will need 50 ml of both products. After the procedure, you will be pleasantly surprised by the indescribable velvety and infant tenderness of the body skin.
- Olive oil for the body is useful in its pure form. Just massage it in from time to time.
There is nothing complicated in the listed recipes. Try it and you will again be convinced that the use of the oil gives true natural beauty.
The effectiveness of the remedy against stretch marks
You've probably heard of olive oil for stretch marks. We hasten to assure you that these are not empty words - olive treatment really helps to defeat hated scars. One condition must be observed - regular use. How does olive oil produce this effect? Fatty acids stimulate collagen production and new epidermal cells begin to form in the scar tissue.
The use of scrubs shows itself especially well. For example, add ground coffee and honey to olive oil. Stir the mixture well and rub into the body with intense massage movements. Pay special attention to problem areas. Then, after showering, you can continue the olive treatment by evenly distributing the oil over the stretch marks.
Is there any harm from olive oil?
There are opinions that olive oil can harm the body. We dare to assure you that they are completely unfounded. Undesirable consequences can arise only in the case of excessive consumption of oil inside for food purposes, and even then in people suffering from liver or pancreatic diseases.
Any olive remedy for external use can not bring any harm - whether it be a sun cream or a face mask. Even allergic reactions are extremely rare. You can safely use olive oil, its benefits and harms are completely incomparable.
In this article, you learned that olive oil is used to achieve a flawless tan and maintain youthful skin. At the end of the topic, we invite you to watch an interesting video that tells about the different methods of using olive oil in cosmetology.