The ancient Greeks used spearmint as a tonic and perfume, willingly took mint baths. Peppermint had a reputation for treating sexually transmitted diseases, in particular gonorrhea. This was all the more important, since the herb was also known as a good aphrodisiac. The Romans brought spearmint to Britain, where it was used primarily as a means of keeping milk from souring. In the Middle Ages, mint was used for oral hygiene, it was prized for its ability to strengthen the gums and whiten teeth. Popular in cooking. The water tincture helps with hiccups, colic, nausea, indigestion and flatulence. It relieves headaches and is used for various skin conditions.
"Curly mint" refers to several varieties of mint, which differ from peppermint in large leaves and the presence of large amounts of carvone in the essential oil..
Anesthetic, antioxidant, antiseptic, antispasmodic, absorbable, bactericidal, carminative, choleretic, diaphoretic, expectorant, healing, stimulating, gastric, tonic.
The essential oil of spearmint is known for its refreshing, tonic, antiseptic, antispasmodic and tonic properties. Unlike peppermint oil, it does not contain menthol. It is characterized by a softer effect, therefore it is used to care for the oral cavity and facial skin. The aroma is fresh, light, sweetish, moderately mint.
- Psycho-emotional impact. Tones and soothes at the same time, normalizes emotions. Soothes anger, hysteria, nervous tremors. Helps cope with stress, depression, fatigue, apathy and other disorders of the nervous system. It instills optimism, a desire to act, activates mental activity.
- Application in cosmetology. Recommended for oily, inflamed, problem skin. Cleans pores, heals, brightens, removes the vascular pattern. Eliminates itching, is effective for fungal diseases, burns. It is used for oily hair, in the treatment of dandruff, gives them shine. It is used in anti-cellulite massage in combination with other essential oils.
- Benefits for the respiratory system. Spearmint stimulates sputum discharge, is used for sinusitis, rhinitis, bronchitis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, pneumonia.
- Increases the body's defenses. Strengthens the immune system, has antiviral, antiseptic and antifungal properties.
- Anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic action. Curly mint relieves headaches, migraines, pain in muscles and blood vessels. Helps with neuralgia, gum disease.
- Benefits for digestion. Peppermint is known for its soothing and soothing properties. Relaxes smooth muscles, relieves pain, nausea, hiccups, flatulence. Normalizes the work of the gallbladder, promotes the breakdown of fats.
- Women Health. Essential oil stimulates labor activity, reduces lactation, and serves as a prevention of formations in the mammary gland. Reduces too heavy periods.
- Oral health. It heals, soothes the gums, and prevents tooth decay.
- The cardiovascular system. Reduces pressure, increases the elasticity of blood vessels.
👍 New items in the category
💯 Bestsellers in the category
✅ Most popular products in the category