Oil based on these beloved southern fruits is most often used as an additional salad dressing.
It gives the appetizer a light nutty flavor. For example, the taste of salad is very refined and noble, if cheese is one of its ingredients. Braised beef will also acquire a fragrant and original taste if you add a few drops of apricot oil together with coriander and rosemary during its preparation. This natural product goes well with baked or fried fish, giving the dish a unique piquancy. New flavoring shades will appear when adding apricot kernel oil to the cream for the cake, especially if almond nuts, lemon or orange peel are used as other components.
Characteristics of apricot oil:
- uniform distribution;
- good tolerance: does not give allergies;
- provides delicate care for the skin of young children;
- well absorbed, no greasy marks.
IMPORTANT! Natural oil should be stored in a container with a tight-fitting lid, in a cool and darkened place (it is destroyed in the light).
Useful properties of apricot oil
- providing protection against sunshine;
- contributing to the synthesis of collagen;
- slowing down aging.
Apricot face oil
The use of apricot kernel oil for the face is recommended, especially with age-related changes, with the following problems:
- dryness, sensitivity and dehydration are observed;
- fatigue and sagging;
- reduced turgor and weak tone;
- unhealthy and dull appearance;
- with pigmentation, acne, peeling;
- many wrinkles.
Apricot oil for the skin around the eyes
We cleanse the skin, apply oil on the eyelids and the skin around the eyes, gently pat it with a swab (disk). Recommended to apply in courses daily. The tool helps to reduce swelling, dark circles under the eyes, facial wrinkles.
The use of apricot oil for the face is multifaceted, but basically it is good nutrition and care, skin regeneration, healing of small wounds, reduction of facial wrinkles, elimination of imperfections - pigmentation, rash of irritation
Apricot Oil for Eyelashes
Makeup removal (2-4 drops of oil on a wet swab).
The procedure "Strengthening and lengthening of eyelashes":
- we prepare rollers (thin cotton flagella or disks);
- soak in warm apricot oil (1/2 tsp) and the following oils (jasmine, sandalwood or pine (1 cap.);
- put tampons on the eyelashes;
- top - cling film, leave for a quarter of an hour.
Apricot kernel oil for hair
Apricot product has a beneficial effect on the scalp. Gives protection (UV rays), moisturizing, nutrition. There is no greasy trace. Recommended for use in the summer, on vacation near ponds (apply immediately before leaving).
To give your hair silky and soft, use your favorite shampoo with the addition of apricot oil (20 cap. Per 100 grams of shampoo).
- heat a little oil (water bath), massage it into the scalp with massage movements and wrap in a towel, leave for an hour. Wash off with shampoo.
In addition, the oil eliminates dandruff, skin itching on the scalp, hair becomes thicker, more shiny and well-groomed.
Apricot oil for nails
Frequent use of oil does true miracles:
- heal minor abrasions and wounds;
- elasticity increases;
- tone increases;
- color improves.
- heat the oil (water bath), rub it into the skin around the nail and the nail plate;
mix lanolin and apricot oil (equal proportions), rub with massage movements.
👍 New items in the category
💯 Bestsellers in the category
✅ Most popular products in the category