The fruits of the South American palm tree have an unusual shape of four-sided stars and are called by different names: Sacha Inchi, Inca Inchi or "Inca peanuts". The Indians have been using this plant for several centuries, the main value of which is a clear oil with a fresh aroma, obtained from the seeds. We will tell you what is the value of this oil and how it is used in medicine and cosmetology.
Unique composition of Sacha Inchi seed oil
In fact, Europeans have recently learned about the benefits of this oil. A detailed study of the chemical composition of the fruit of saccha inchi helped - the study showed a record amount of useful polyunsaturated fatty acids, the "building" element of cells. It also has the longest shelf life without oxidation.
A detailed study of the composition of Inca Inchi oil reveals a record high content of essential polyunsaturated fatty acids, vitamins and other useful substances.
- Omega-3 (linolenic acid). It helps in the absorption of calcium and thus provides bone strength. Due to the fact that omega-3 prevents the destruction of collagen fibers, the aging process of the skin slows down. Removes flaking and irritation of the skin, softens the skin, accelerates the healing process. Linolenic acid deeply nourishes and moisturizes the hair, makes it strong and prevents hair loss.
- Omega-6 (linoleic acid). Intensively moisturizes and nourishes the skin and hair (by retaining moisture in deep layers), controls the exfoliation process. Suitable for absolutely all skin types - from dry to oily.
- Omega-9 (oleic acid). Softens the skin and leaves the hair soft and silky. Oleic acid enhances the beneficial effects of other ingredients in cosmetics on the skin.
- Vitamin E (tocopherol). Strong antioxidant. Prevents the harmful effects of the environment on the skin - binds free radicals and prevents them from destroying skin cells and hair structure. Helps fight pigmentation, protects well from ultraviolet radiation. By the way, it is thanks to vitamin E that the oil does not deteriorate for a long time.
- Vitamin A (beta-carotene). Possesses powerful anti-inflammatory, moisturizing and anti-aging effects. Helps fight dry skin and brittle hair, well protects the skin from the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiation. Regulates skin cell renewal.
- Tryptophan. As a precursor to the neurotransmitter serotonin, it helps fight stress, soothes, relieves stress and indirectly contributes to weight loss.
Sacha Inchi oil quickly regenerates and moisturizes skin and hair thanks to its unique composition. But its benefits are not limited to this. Thus, regular consumption of oil in food reduces the level of bad cholesterol (low-density cholesterol) and stabilizes blood sugar levels, protects the heart and blood vessels, and prevents the occurrence of chronic inflammatory processes in the body. The oil is also a natural energetic - it helps to quickly recover from intense physical activity and relieves muscle pain.
The anti-aging effect of Sacha Inchi oil was already known in ancient times: it stimulates the process of cell renewal, thereby triggering one of the most important mechanisms in the body. Even mature skin becomes denser, firmer, more elastic and better withstands negative environmental influences. Due to the active renewal of cells, the oil is widely used in medical cosmetology to accelerate the healing of scars, abrasions, relieve irritation and inflammation of the skin.
Oil is also used for manicure - it strengthens the nail plate well thanks to vitamins and acids, and also softens the cuticle, which helps to maintain the effect of the procedures for a long time.
Sacha Inchi oil has also proven itself as an effective remedy for hair and scalp. Thanks to the ability of alpha linolenic acid to relieve irritation and inflammation, the oil helps to relieve dry scalp and dandruff, ideal for scalp massage. The ability to retain moisture helps hair regrowth, especially after dyeing or regular use of a hair dryer or curling iron - even heavily split ends will look neat.
👍 New items in the category
💯 Bestsellers in the category
✅ Most popular products in the category