What kind of oil is this?
Thanks to cold pressing, all useful substances are preserved in the oil. And, it is they that allow baobab oil to actively moisturize any type of skin, heal the skin during sunburn, quickly increase skin elasticity with age-related changes, and reduce spots and scars. Especially beneficial baobab oil affects the skin. Not only helps to improve the general condition, but strengthens it, relieves inflammation and even restores, for example, after burns. Among others, the following areas can be distinguished:
- Moisturizing effect, including on dry and dehydrated skin.
- Increased elasticity and resilience lost with age.
- Slowing down the processes of premature skin aging.
- Reduces stains and smooths scars.
- Prevention of stretch marks, which is very important for pregnant women.
- Smoothing and hiding wrinkles.
In addition, baobab oil helps to quickly tighten cuts and wounds, relieve irritation, regenerate and improve skin nutrition, and improve complexion. Baobab oil must be present in every home at least in case of cuts or burns. In almost a few minutes, the pain from the burns goes away and they quickly heal; wounds and cuts were healed almost before the eyes.
Some experts claim that baobab oil is the No. 1 hair care product. It is very light, does not weigh down the hair, strengthens it. Indeed, the hair after the mask shines with this oil and remains moisturized for a long time.
With excellent regenerative and healing properties, baobab oil is an excellent component in the creation of ointments used to treat psoriasis and eczema. It is also part of the caring mixtures used to care for chemically treated, dry and curly hair, which need intensive conditioning before straightening. Helps to improve the appearance of cut hair. Returns healthy shine to nails and hair. Improves nutrition of hair follicles, strengthening them.
The uniqueness of baobab oil lies in the fact that it can be equally effectively used not only separately from other drugs, but also in various mixtures with essential and fatty oils. In addition, it is basic in many nutritious, moisturizing creams and ointments, lipsticks, massage mixtures, and other cosmetics. It is used by athletes when it is necessary to relieve pain in muscles and joints.
Baobab oil has several additional benefits:
- long shelf life;
- quickly absorbed without leaving a greasy shine;
- does not clog pores;
- can be used for sensitive and irritated skin;
- triggers cell regeneration mechanisms;
- quickly heals wounds and restores tissue.
What is useful?
Traditionally used as:
- included in the mixture for the treatment of dermatitis, rosacea, chronic diseases of eczema and psoriasis
- goes well with retinol acne creams
- has the ability to quickly regenerate the skin. Helps prevent stretch marks (during pregnancy)
- quickly tightens cuts, wounds, restores and regenerates
- to strengthen damaged hair, with split ends, to moisturize dry hair
- for healing wounds, burns, reduces spots and scars
- restoration of gloss of a nail plate and their strengthening
- for the preparation of lip balms, creams, lotions
- as a massage oil for the body and its parts in pure form and mixed with other oils
- for moisturizing massage of the skin of the face and around the eyes, mouth and nasolabial folds
- you can add a few drops to the hair conditioner
- has a light whitening property
- antioxidant (surpasses argan oil in antioxidant effect)
- restores the lipid barrier of the epidermis
- has a balanced composition and is suitable for all skin types. Protects dry from dehydration; has a balancing and anti-inflammatory effect on oily
- for external use!
Mask for the face. It is necessary to apply a thin layer of oil, soak for about 25 minutes and rinse with warm water.
Hair strengthening. Rub oil into the scalp and rinse for 30 minutes.
With redness of the eyelids, skin cracks, brittle nails. Soak napkins with baobab oil and apply them to problem areas twice a day, keeping for 20 minutes.
Massage. Apply baobab oil on fingers and rub in with light movements.
A mixture of stretch marks and to moisturize the skin. Melt the shea butter in a steam bath. Mix 1 to 1 shea butter and baobab oil. Add 5 drops of essential oil to the mixture (for this mixture we recommend the iris or bergamot essential oil). Put in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Enriching baobab oil with cosmetics. 10 ml of oil will need to be added to 10 g of cream, 10 ml of tonic or lotion.
- in its pure form
- as part of mixtures with other fatty or essential oils
- mixed with other cosmetics
- as an additive in the preparation of masks, creams, shampoos