THIS OIL SUITABLE FOR COSMETIC PURPOSE
Properties of neem oil
Botanical Name: Azadirachta Indica.
Extraction Method: Cold Pressed.
Processing Type: Unrefined.
Obtained From: Seeds.
Organic: Made without pesticides, GMO's, or hexane.
Ingredients: Neem oil, 100% Pure with NO additives or carriers added.
Neem oil is a unique composition obtained by cold pressing the fruits of the tree of the same name. Often it comes from India, where it is widely used in folk medicine and Ayurvedic practice. Hindus use neem of a tree for daily oral hygiene, and squeezing its fruits is considered a cure for all ailments. The oil contains an incredible amount of active ingredients:
- essential fatty acids (linoleic, oleic, etc.);
- sulfur compounds;
- vitamins A, E, C, etc.
In total, the composition of neem has about 140 components. This allows you to use it in the treatment of a variety of health problems. A lot of unique properties are attributed to him and used for:
- fight against viruses, bacteria, fungi;
- healing and healing of the skin;
- hair strengthening;
- stimulation of immunity;
- protection against bloodsucking insects of people and animals;
- oral care and in the treatment of periodontal diseases;
- relief of pain in the joints;
- lowering cholesterol, etc.
Use it with caution - make sure that you do not have intolerance and allergies. In addition, it has a pronounced specific odor, which is due to the content of sulfur compounds.
How to use neem oil?
In order not to cause harm to health, it is recommended to consult a doctor before using neem. The use of the drug inside without consultation is contraindicated!
- for skin diseases - dermatitis, psoriasis, acne, etc. - applications with nim are recommended: mix it with pharmacy clay for cosmetic procedures until a porridge-like consistency, apply locally on the affected areas until dry. You can mix it with base oils and use it to nourish and improve your skin. It is recommended to enrich daily care products with a few drops;
- how to use oil for hair? If you are concerned about itching of the scalp or dandruff - mix it with any base in a 1: 3 ratio and rub into the hair roots, then rinse with shampoo. Repeat 1-2 times a week. For a lasting effect, a few drops of elixir can be added to a shampoo bottle.
- for the treatment of fungal lesions of the skin and nails, it must be applied to the problem area in its pure form, repeated at least once a day. To improve the hair, apply it along the entire length and wrap, keep 1.5−2 hours;
- to combat insects, a few drops of the composition must be added to the base oil and used in the aroma lamp;
- to relieve pain in joints, mixed with base oils, gently rub into the affected area.
To abandon the use of the drug is during pregnancy or its planning, with lactation.
With reasonable use, it will help restore the beauty of the skin and hair, strengthen immunity and get rid of annoying insects.