Useful properties of ginger essential oil
Ginger essential oil is obtained as a result of the steam distillation of high-quality natural raw materials: medicinal ginger root. This essential oil is rich in vitamins A, C, group B, as well as micro and macro elements necessary for the human body. Including: magnesium, phosphorus, calcium, potassium, sodium, iron and zinc. Carefully created by nature itself, this restorative and tonic complex is widely used not only in medicine, but also in cosmetology.
Ginger oil, a dark, greenish or translucent yellowish liquid, has a well-recognized low-volatility spicy aroma. Its pronounced spicy and woody base harmoniously combines with fresh citrus and bitter notes, creating a unique aroma. Such a scent is preferred by lovers of exotic "oriental" perfume bouquets. It is also often used, along with patchouli, in the manufacture of men's fragrances.
Properties: antiseptic, antioxidant, anti-cellulite, restorative, bleaching, anti-inflammatory, tonic. Aphrodisiac.
The use of ginger oil
- Ginger essential oil is suitable for all skin types except sensitive. Regulates the balance of water and lipids at the cellular level, stimulates blood circulation in the epidermis;
- however, it is most often used in cosmetology when treating problem skin prone to oily skin. Deeply cleanses the skin surface, removes inflammation of various genesis, visually cleanses and narrows pores;
- Also the ginger oil significantly increases the tone of the upper layers of the epidermis, gives elasticity to the skin, makes it softer to the touch. Therefore, it is often used in various cosmetics intended for skin that needs age-related care;
- It is a very effective bleaching agent. To get rid of freckles and age spots, it is enough to make a special massage mixture for the face at home.
- This essential oil dries and cures. It is capable of relieving any type of skin rash, including acne. It is also a powerful antiherpetic agent;
For the body:
- Due to its pronounced heating properties, this is essential. The oil is often used successfully in anti-cellulite programs;
- the aroma bath with ginger essential oil improves the general condition of the skin and has excellent tonic and restorative properties.
- By adding 4 drops of ginger oil to 1 serving of your favorite base oil, you will get a healing massage blend. It is able to eliminate edema, inflammation or serve as a pain reliever and even remove scars. Ginger and sandalwood essential oil massage is indicated for joint pain, bloating, after hypothermia;
- By adding just a couple drops of this essential oil to the foot bath, you can also get rid of edema. as a feeling of fatigue, heaviness in tired legs;
For the hair:
- Ginger essential oil has a miraculous effect on hair. With it, you can solve a wide range of problems. It will help get rid of dandruff, including oily dandruff, strengthen hair follicles, and improve hair growth. Also, it will make the hair thicker and give them a well groomed appearance;
- A ginger oil hair mask has a surprising effect.
- This oil should be added to the aroma lamp at a rate of 3-5 drops per 15 m2. The pungent scent not only disinfects and aromatizes the room, but also helps you focus on important but monotonous work;
- simply add one drop of this essential oil per serving of your shampoo, face cream, toner, and cosmetic mask to enhance its positive effect;
- 1-2 drops of ginger oil will enrich the taste and aroma of wine, tea, fish dishes, and salads.
Impact on the psycho-emotional sphere:
- Ginger essential oil will help you recover quickly after stress and serious illness. It gives self-confidence, improves memory and perception;
- This essential oil drives away fears, discouragement, and apathy, helps you cope with aggression, gains clarity of thought as you perceive a difficult life situation and get out of it. a winner;
- ginger oil is one of the most famous aphrodisiacs. Arouses passion, gives mental and physical strength, relieves the cold, helps long-lasting relationships flourish with brilliant romantic colors.
Precautions: Ginger essential oil is contraindicated in people with gastrointestinal problems, as well as during pregnancy or lactation. Older people should consult a doctor before using it. May cause irritation on contact with hypersensitive skin. When applying this essential oil to the skin, it should be remembered that a sensation of intense heat and even burning for 2-4 minutes is a normal reaction of the body.
👍 New items in the category
💯 Bestsellers in the category
✅ Most popular products in the category