Types of salt
- Rock salt. It is obtained in mines, quarries, from underground. Contains impurities of sand, earth, remaining components from explosives. So that they do not linger in organs, tissues and joints, it is subjected to chemical treatment with the addition of emulsifiers. This salt is considered the most harmful.
- Salt extra. Category one and two. It is characterized by perfect white color and fine grinding. To get this color, it is boiled and bleached for a long time. After such a procedure does not contain any impurities, as it does not already contain useful trace elements. Categories differ only in cooking time and degree of purification.
- Iodized salt. This is a substitute for rock salt, iodine is artificially enriched, which disappears during cooking under the influence of temperature.
- Sea salt. Get evaporated sea water. Contains 98% sodium chloride and 2% healthy minerals. In the manufacture of using an emulsifier (calcium silicate).
- “Pink salt” from Australia, Bolivia, Nepal, Poland, Peru, Chile, USA. Does not affect the smell and taste of food. It can deliver only aesthetic pleasure with its color.
- "Garden pink salt." From ancient times it was brought from the Crimea. It is evaporated from sea water. The salt acquired a pink color thanks to the microalga Dunaliella Sallina, which can live in sea water and contains natural carotenoids. 100% natural product.
- "The Himalayan salt." Withstands all international quality standards. It contains all trace elements from the time of the ancient ocean (according to scientists, they contain up to 92 trace elements in this salt. For comparison, trace elements in ordinary white edible salt account for only 2%).
- Black Himalayan salt (kala namak, sanchal). Natural volcanic rock salt has its own unique mineral composition and color. It is often confused with Himalayan pink because of its common nature and origin. Salt crystals have a dirty pink color, changing to dark when wet. It has a hydrogen sulfide-rich odor resembling a rotten egg, disappearing when heated. Salt is very popular with vegetarians, because imitates egg yolk in dishes. Hindus add this salt to numerous sets of spices and to "raita" - a national dish consisting of yogurt and cucumbers
- Black Himalayan salt. It is also therapeutic: it helps with puffiness, flatulence, heartburn. Regardless of color, salt is used, like ordinary table salt. Black salt, dissolving in water and combining with other products (in hot dishes), makes food more saturated and high-calorie. It conveys food its “bouquet” of light aroma, sweet-salty taste and composition rich in trace elements. Himalayan salt improves taste, digestion. Like other salts, it does not cause a burning sensation.
Himalayan pink salt. What is it?
Today, Himalayan salt is at the peak of world popularity. Interest in this product can be called phenomenal, because its color, taste, properties are widely discussed in many countries, causing a flurry of impressions and polar opinions.
- The name of rock salt in black and pink (and its shades) from Pakistan, which took root at the beginning of our century. Himalayan salt is mined in Khewra - a salt mine located 300 km from the Himalayas (which is why it is called). This is the second largest mine in the world in size.
- Crystalline pure salt, which was formed in the Jurassic period. In connection with volcanic processes, at the junction of two continents - India and Eurasia, the mountains of the Himalayas were formed. At an altitude of 3000 meters, salt gradually precipitated and accumulated.
- Salt from the Himalayas - absolutely pure, free from foreign impurities, mined manually. It has aroma and sweet-salty taste.
Pure, crystalline, not refined, not containing any impurities, this salt can improve a person’s health a lot: restore vision, remove infections, increase libido and bring many other benefits. Himalayan salt is 100% bioavailable. Of all types of salt, sodium chloride contains the least amount. It has a pink color, as contains a lot of iron and other minerals. With a mild aroma and sweet-salty taste, it gives piquancy and sophistication to food.
The benefits of Himalayan salt
Pink Himalayan salt has absolute bioavailability (100%), enters the body cells in its original form. Regular use saturates the body with all the necessary trace elements and minerals.
- improves blood circulation;
- lowers pressure;
- detoxifies the body, removes heavy metals;
- balances electrolytes;
- relieves arthritis, psoriasis, flu, herpes, etc .;
- cleanses the body of toxins;
- promotes rejuvenation of the whole body;
- balances the psychological state;
- supports the work of the thyroid gland with a rich iodine content;
Unique cleansing properties. No other salt has the ability to “pull” toxins from the epidermis. Thanks to the pink Himalayan salt, people got the opportunity to avoid skin problems, remove inflammation, treat psoriasis.