Rice bran oil is the asian secret of perfectly white skin
Rice bran extract is one of the types of vegetable oils with a rich history of application. It contains many vitamins, antioxidants, fatty acids - all that is needed for skin and hair for youth, health and beauty. Rice bran oil can even replace olive in home-made beauty recipes.
Origin and receipt
Rice bran has long been used in Asian states as an affordable anti-aging agent. The water in which the rice was washed was washed to make the skin smooth and clear. In Japan, rice bran has been used for centuries to prepare soaps and creams. It is now used to lighten the skin and eliminate unwanted pigmentation.
Rice bran oil is obtained from two sources - rice germ and husk. They are obtained by cleaning the rice grains mechanically. Rice bran contains cold-pressed oil.
The color of the rice bran extract varies from pale golden to rich brown, depending on the batch. It is characterized by a weak smell of carrier oil, the texture is smooth and silky, the absorption rate is average.
Advantages and features
Rice bran extract is an effective moisturizer. It works best on dry, aged and flaky skin. It is also useful for oily and acne prone skin. It can be used for children.
How does rice bran affect the epidermis:
- evens out the tone;
- reduces pigmentation;
- regenerates and stimulates;
- slows the appearance of wrinkles.
In the area around the eyes, rice bran oil stimulates blood circulation - it prevents bruising and swelling under the eyes.
The main active components of rice bran oil are:
- Fatty acids. Maintain the softness and elasticity of the skin, giving shiny hair. Stimulate hair growth and strengthening, help eliminate dandruff. They facilitate healing of superficial light traumas, prevent moisture loss. Marked soothing effect, removal of dirt, sebum, sweat.
- Vitamin E. Known for its strong antioxidant properties, improves blood circulation and slows down aging.
- Vitamin B. Has a healing effect, prevents hyperpigmentation, reduces the risk of wrinkles.
- Squaleon. Chemically very similar to human sebum, so it penetrates deeply into the skin and nourishes.
- Gamma-orizanol. Helps to improve blood circulation, evens out skin tone, serves as a natural protection against ultraviolet light.
- Antioxidants beta-carotene and lycopene. Protect from environmental stressors.
- CoQ10 enzyme. Promotes collagen production, visually rejuvenates the skin, helps maintain a natural protective skin barrier.
What fatty acids are found in rice bran oil:
- linoleum - 34.4%;
- oleic - 38,4%;
- stearic - 0.9%;
- myristic - 0.6%;
- palmitic - 21.5%;
- alpha-linolenic - 2.2%.
Rice bran oil nourishes the hair, making it thicker and more docile. It prevents the early loss of pigments without leaving the hair gray. The oil is very light and does not burden the hair, while giving a healthy shine and brightness.
Application and release form
In commercial products, no more than 10% of rice bran oil is used. The substance is added to:
- air conditioners;
- nail polishes.
Rice bran oil can be used "as is":
- To protect the skin from the sun. It is enough to take a couple of drops of oil and massage with them the person to full absorption.
- To massage the scalp. It is necessary to massage the scalp before washing the hair, so that the oil has time to penetrate the follicles and give them useful trace elements.
- To prevent hair loss of pigment. Twice a week, massage the scalp with warm warm oil. Additionally, add 2-3 drops of oil to the shampoo.
- To remove makeup. A few drops of oil need to be applied to a cotton ball and gently remove cosmetics.
- To exfoliate the upper layers of the skin. Rice bran oil should be mixed with oatmeal and gently rubbed in a circular motion.
How to make and use a hair mask with rice bran oil:
- mix with one third a glass of rice bran oil and hemp seed oil;
- add 5-10 drops of your favorite essential oil and hair conditioner;
- mix ingredients thoroughly;
- apply the mixture to damp hair, slightly towel-dried;
- leave the mask under the cap and hot towel for 35-45 minutes;
- wash off the mask.
Rice bran is one of the best inexpensive sources of essential nutrients for the skin and hair. Rice bran oil is an easy-to-use "beauty concentrate" that can compete with popular olive oil.