Your shopping cart is empty!
At the H&B Oils Center Web Store, we respect your privacy. We intend to give you as much control as possible over your personal information. In general, you can visit the H&B Oils Center Web Store without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. There are times, however, when we may need information from you, such as your name and address. It is our intent to let you know before we collect personal information from you on the Internet.
If you choose to give us personal information via the Internet that we or our business partners may need -- to correspond with you, process an order or provide you with a subscription, for example - it is our intent to let you know how we will use such information. If you tell us that you do not wish to have this information used as a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your wishes. We have implemented these practices for all of the H&B Oils Center Web Store pages.
1. We have a 100% Customer Satisfaction Policy. Any item can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment for a refund on the cost of goods (less shipping charges), if returned intact. Similarly, all returns must be received by us within 15 business days to qualify for a refund. Please note that items that are indicated as samples, for final sale or liquidation cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged. Please note that drum orders of 350 pounds and greater are non-returnable and non-refundable.
2. Returns authorized beyond the 30-days period will be assessed a 30% restocking fee, or a minimum of $10, whichever is greater.
3. If the item is damaged during shipment, please contact us immediately. We will require a photo of the broken item sent to us via email before we issue a credit or replacement. If the proof of damage is provided, it will not be necessary to return the item to us. You may request a replacement item sent (subject to availability) or request a full credit. We work hard to ensure your satisfaction on every order, these items are fragile and can break during transit. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding if this occurs.
4. If an error has been made by us on a written order, we will gladly pay for re-shipment. All errors arising from miscommunication on verbal orders will be the sole responsibility of the customer and they will be accountable for return freight. Please submit orders in writing whenever possible.
5. All product returns require an authorization number. This RA number must be clearly marked on the outside of the box. Boxes without this number may be refused at the cost of the shipper.
6. All returns are to be sent to our American Warehouse for assessment. The statement 'Goods Returning to Manufacturer' must be stated on all packages. All returns must be shipped by ground Postal Service. If returned by any other shipping method, customers will be responsible for any surplus charges.
7. All subjective returns must be returned in saleable condition. There is no refund on return freight. Partially used products will not be credited. If we do not receive the merchandise or if it is damaged, we will not issue a refund or credit.
8. Products that are returned due to quality issues will be refunded or credited ONLY after a quality control inspection is carried out on the returned item(s) as per our ISO 9001:2008 specifications. Any item that has been used, mixed, diluted or altered in any manner whatsoever will not be accepted for return, refund or credit. Similarly the cost of the return freight will only be refunded if the quality of the returned item(s) was deemed defective by our QA Department.
9. Refunds or credits for any reason can take up to 2 weeks to process, depending upon the volume of returns. From the date you receive our credit memo by email, refunds may take up to 8-10 business days for your financial institution to process before appearing on your statement.
1. There is no Minimum Order Policy.
2. You may place your order just on-line.
3. We update our website on a daily basis. Due to the volatile nature of the essential oils market, our price commitment is limited to the date on which the order was placed.
4. At all times, prices are effective on the date of your order only. Discounts or coupons that were not valid on the date of your order, cannot be applied.
5. Orders paid using credit card may not exceed total of $5000 per week. Orders over $5000 must be paid by ACH, wire transfer, Certified Check or Direct Deposit.
6. First-time orders over $500.00 or showing a different billing and shipping address, will require a Credit Card Authorization to be completed and signed. This form is automatically sent to the customer by automated e-mail.
7. Please ensure that all orders are accurate prior to finalizing and submitting them online.
8. Once an order has been confirmed we will not accept any additions or deletions. Should you wish to have any item removed after the order has been processed, a restocking fee will be applied to cover the cost of removing the item(s). The fee will be $10.00 or 10% of the cost of the items removed, whichever is the greater amount. Any additions will be treated as a new order with all applicable guidelines.
9. All orders must be checked immediately upon receipt so that any discrepancies may be addressed. In the event of an error, a photograph of the product with its label and lot number clearly showing should be immediately sent to <company customer service email address> with your Order number.
Orders are usually processed within three (3) hours of submission, though the actual amount of time will vary depending upon the season. Orders placed on the weekend may be processed before regular office hours on the Monday morning. All orders cancelled after they have been filled at the plant will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
Loyalty Discounts & Coupons
1. All orders over $500 will receive an additional 2% discount.
2. Only one coupon will be accepted per order per household.
3. Coupons and special promotions can only be applied to orders made on the dates during which the coupon is in effect.
1. From time to time, we run special promotions on select products for limited periods of time. This could be based on various reasons including bulk discounts that we negotiated with our vendors or clearance discounts on discontinued items.
2. Please note that when Special Promotions discounts are in conjunction with any other discount, the maximum of all applicable promotions and discounts shall not exceed 10%.
1. All orders are prepaid; payments will be taken before an order is processed, packed and shipped.
2. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Pay Pal, Certified Checks, International Money Orders (payable in U.S. funds only), Direct Bank Transfers, and Wire Transfers. We do not accept prepaid credit cards and personal checks. Business checks that are not certified will take up to 10 business days to clear and orders will be processed only after this period.
Note: Wire Transfers must be made WITHOUT COST TO THE BENEFICIARY.
For Direct Deposit Payments, customers are encouraged to email us a copy of the confirmation of payment to <company customer service email address>.
3. All credit card orders with a subtotal of $500.00 or more, or having a different bill-to and ship-to address, will require an authorization form to be filled out, signed and returned by the card holder.
4. We accept credit card for payments up to $5000.00. Orders over $5000.00 must be paid by Wire Transfer or ACH payment only.