The uniqueness of cranberry oil is explained by the high content of essential fatty acids and high concentrations of tocopherols, tocotrienols, phytosterols, phospholipids and vitamin A. Only in the composition of cranberry oil there is a natural balance of omega-3, 6 and 9 fatty acids, which contributes to the maximum absorption of fatty acids by the skin.
Cranberry oil provides skin nourishment, has excellent moisturizing properties, softens the skin, is well absorbed, strengthens the skin's lipid barrier and helps to retain moisture. The presence of phospholipids in the oil activates the production of collagen, makes the skin smooth.
Recommended for rough, dry and mature skin. Helps eliminate itching, flaking, is useful for eczema and psoriasis, treatment of burns, ulcers and other damage to the skin.
It is used in care products for the skin around the eyes, lips, hair, as well as for the care of baby skin. Cranberry seed oil strengthens the nail plate.
Cranberry oil protects the skin from UV-A rays (scatters them) and can be used in sunscreens.
Cranberry oil has a very high concentration of gamma-tocopherol. Gamma-tocopherol has the highest antioxidant capacity of all tocopherols and contributes to the stability of other oils when added with cranberry seed oil.
- creams, serums, lotions, masks;
- baby cosmetics;
- anti-acne products;
- antiage (anti-aging) funds;
- massage products;
- hair care products;
- creams for eyelid skin care;
- lip balms and lipsticks;
- means for nails;
- bath products;
Properties and benefits
- light texture, well absorbed;
- does not make the skin heavier and does not leave an oily sheen;
- moisturizes and softens the skin, regenerates, protects the lipid barrier;
- improves intracellular metabolic processes, regulates inflammatory processes;
- has an excellent softening effect;
- softens, nourishes, protects the skin, moisturizes, promotes regeneration;
- evens out the skin relief, fortifies, nourishes, rejuvenates mature skin;
- effective for dry skin care;
- has an anti-inflammatory effect, suitable for the care of problem skin, with acne;
- pronounced antioxidant effect (protects the skin from the effects of environmental pollution and the effects of ultraviolet radiation);
- moisturizing and nourishing ingredient in lip balms;
- widely used in cosmetics for sensitive skin and skin of babies;
- has a positive effect on the skin in the composition of massage creams and oil mixtures;
- moisturizes and protects the skin from the damaging effects of sunlight, nourishes and cares for the skin after sunburn;
- gives hair softness, shine, moisturizes, makes them more elastic, restores split ends;
- prevents fragility and delamination of nails;
- relieves irritation, inflammation, reduces itching, removes peeling, smoothes the skin, helping the cells to renew themselves intensively;
- Effectively affects the skin in the composition of medicinal mixtures and creams for psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, allergic reactions;
- used for making soap;
- has a long shelf life due to its high content of antioxidants.
Recommended concentration: can be used in a concentration of up to 50%, it is recommended to add no more than 10% of cranberry seed oil to daily skin care products for the face and body:
- up to 5% in anti-aging products for the face and around the eyes;
- up to 8-10% in shampoos, balms and hair masks;
- up to 10% in the composition of lip glosses and balms;
- up to 10% in sunscreen cosmetics.
Method of application: It is used to create a fatty phase in the manufacture of various emulsions or in mixtures with other base / essential oils.
Prevention and contraindications
- cranberry oil has no contraindications, except for cases of individual intolerance to vegetable oils.