Cosmetic chamomile oil is one of the most common and used natural oils due to the valuable composition of microelements and nutrients contained in flower baskets of this unique and millennia-old plant. It gives freshness and elasticity to the skin, is an excellent anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic and antiseptic cosmetic product. Chamomile oil improves and restores skin nutrition, promotes the regeneration of the skin, which leads to smoothing of micro wrinkles, and also relieves irritation on the skin. Used to care for face and body skin, effective for massages.
The chemical composition of chamomile oil:
- organic acids;
- vitamins (B1, B2, carotene);
- triterpene alcohols;
- fatty oil;
- choline, phytosterol;
- macro- and microelements.
For modern medicine, chamomile is one of the most valuable medicinal plants. The rich chemical composition of the plant determines a wide range of its pharmacological properties.
Chamomile oil exhibits antiseptic, bactericidal, mycoseptic, anti-inflammatory, wound healing, anti-allergic and analgesic effects.
In modern official medicine, oil is widely used in dermatology and cosmetics. It is an effective tool for the treatment of wounds, burns, acne, dry eczema, herpes and various allergic manifestations on the skin (prickly heat, hives). Chamomile oil proved to be an effective tool for the prevention and elimination of inflammation of the subcutaneous tissue (cellulite), as well as scars on the skin (striae) that occur after pregnancy or a sharp change in body volume.
Chamomile oil rejuvenates, gives freshness, a beautiful and healthy appearance to tired and sagging skin. It is an effective tool for the prevention and elimination of wrinkles. The oil is especially useful for the daily care of dry and sensitive skin, as well as the delicate skin of infants.
Chamomile oil is successfully used for hair care in order to strengthen, stimulate their growth and lighten. Chamomile oil is used as an anti-inflammatory and analgesic in the complex treatment of female diseases and disorders of the musculoskeletal system. In folk medicine, the infusion of chamomile inflorescences in oil is used for rubbing with gouty and rheumatic pains, as well as for compresses on the neck with loss of voice.
Ways of application.
Chamomile fatty oil can be used in pure form, as part of mixtures with other oils, as well as a base oil for creating aroma compositions with natural essential oils and is used to enrich ready-made cosmetics - creams, masks, shampoos, balms. Oil is used in the form of applications, dressings, lubrications and for the preparation of massage mixtures.
- Massage. Mix chamomile and olive oil in a 1: 1 ratio. Apply a few drops of the mixture to the fingertips and rub into the skin with light massaging movements.
- Massage for the prevention of stretch marks of the skin (striae) and cellulite. Massage problematic areas of the body daily with a mixture of fatty oils of chamomile, walnut and olives, taken in equal quantities.
- Softening agent for dry skin. To 1 tablespoon of chamomile oil add 3 drops of juniper, 3 drops of tangerine and 4 drops of lime essential oils. Aromatherapy mixture is applied to cleansed skin 2 times a week.
- Hair and scalp care. Mix 2 tablespoons of chamomile and olive fatty oils, then add 8 drops of rosemary and 12 drops of cedar essential oils. Aromatic mixture to apply on the hair and gently rub into the scalp, leave for 20 minutes, then rinse with shampoo.
- Compress for joints: mix 50 g of chamomile, 100 g of olive and 10 g of camphor oil. Put the compress according to general rules.
👍 New items in the category
💯 Bestsellers in the category
✅ Most popular products in the category