Peanut oil: your choice for beauty and appetite
Peanut oil is successfully used in cosmetology and cooking. It is tasty and healthy, widely used in cooking and cosmetology. Do you want to cook an appetizing dish or rejuvenate your skin? Cold pressed peanut butter will help!
Origin and receipt
Peanut butter is obtained by pressing the unroasted fruits of the grounding peanut nut grown in South America. The technique came up in the XIX century in the United States. Now the oil is produced in the USA, South Africa, Canada, Nigeria, Australia, Britain and China.
Peanut butter happens:
- Syrodavlennoe. Pure oil without additives, color of dark amber, with pleasant nut taste and aroma. Used in cosmetology and cooking.
- Unrefined. Used in salad dressing, used in its pure form.
- Refined. Liquid light yellow color, with a slight aftertaste of nut, is used for salad dressing, frying, stewing.
A peanut flower blooms only one day, and its pollination depends on the weather. In unfavorable weather, the flowers die, and the harvest can not wait. To get the fruits for butter, it takes a lot of work.
Benefits and features
Peanut butter is unique in that it consists of 75% of essential fatty acids for our body, in particular:
- Omega-6 and -9,
as well as vitamins A, E, B, D, C. B1, -2, -3, -4, -5, -8, -9, sodium, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium, iodine, iron, zinc.
Amino acids and vitamins A and E - powerful antioxidants, tone up the body, prevent aging of the skin and the body as a whole, normalize hormonal balance, urinary system, improve eyesight. The B vitamins heal hair, skin and nails. Lipids and phytosterols normalize the work of the central nervous system and digestion.
Among the beneficial properties of peanut butter can also be called:
- choleretic effect;
- increase potency;
- healing of herpes and wounds;
- normalization of the kidneys;
- fight against anemia and diathesis;
- reducing cholesterol and weight;
- help with diabetes;
- restoration of liver cells;
- removal of pigmentation and wrinkles;
- improvement of the heart and blood vessels;
- elimination of depression, insomnia;
- rapid recovery after illness.
Important: peanut oil allergy may occur, symptoms - swelling of the lips, nausea, abdominal pain, shortness of breath. In this case, use refined oil, it is practically not allergenic.
Application and release form
Peanut butter is widely used in industry, cooking, medicine and cosmetology. For example, technical oils and paints are made with refined oil.
In cooking, peanut butter is indispensable, because it:
- does not smoke when frying;
- contains a minimum of calories;
- suitable for baby food;
- makes salads tasty and healthy;
- it is economically spent (4 times less than sunflower);
- does not absorb odors of products (can be used many times);
- can be added to soups, meat and vegetable dishes, cereals, pastries;
- not too intensively absorbed into the products (the best choice - french fries);
- suitable for people with diabetes, obesity, gastrointestinal diseases, liver, heart, kidney.
Want to eat dishes without harmful smoke - fry in peanut butter. Do not overdo it - exceeding the norm can cause obesity (in 100 g of oil 900 kcal).
In medicine, peanut oil is used in pure form or is included in preparations that help with:
- еrectile dysfunction;
- vascular and heart diseases;
- increased fatigue;
- coronary artery disease and circulatory disorders;
- problems with the digestive tract and gall bladder;
- inflammatory diseases of the liver and kidneys;
- glaucoma, conjunctivitis, cataracts, "night blindness".
In cosmetology, cold pressed oil is used that does not create a greasy film. It is applied in pure form or is included in the composition of masks, lotions, shampoos, hair and body balms, face creams, body shaving and creams. How to use it:
- For skin. Adding peanut butter to homemade mixes and ready-made care products protects against aging, restores elasticity, eliminates wrinkles, improves complexion, helps to recover from hormonal disorders. For oily skin, 30 ml of peanut oil need 3 drops of bergamot and grapefruit oils. For dry skin, add 30 drops of Santal oil and 2 drops of rose oil to 30 ml of peanut oil. Mix and massage your face overnight. With pure oil, you can massage the body.
- For hair. It is used to normalize the production of sebum, to remove itching and dandruff, to add shine. Rub into the scalp a mixture of 1: 1 peanut, peach oils and watermelon seed oil, leave for 30 minutes and rinse.
It is stored at room conditions for 6 months, in a tightly closed vial or container, in a dry, dark and cool place - for 9 months.
👍 New items in the category
💯 Bestsellers in the category
✅ Most popular products in the category