Aloe Vera Oil
Aloe vera is an amazing medicinal plant with a thousand-year history of application for maintaining health and beauty. One of the most popular and effective components of natural cosmetics, which has a lot of useful properties. Aloe vera is rightfully recognized by cosmetologists as a true elixir of beauty and youth, capable of providing optimal care for delicate facial skin.
Aloe vera oil is a white semi-solid mass, transparent in the molten state, without extraneous odors. Melting point: 33-36 ° C. The method of production is the extraction of aloe leaves with a fat fraction of coconut oil.
Properties of aloe vera oil
Aloe vera oil is an ideal natural remedy for dry and aging skin. Penetrating deep inside, aloe oil gives the tissues nourishment and elasticity. Your hands, sponges and body will be grateful for such gentle and thorough care. You will want to touch again and again!
One of the important advantages of aloe vera oil is its ability to penetrate deep into tissue cells and restore water balance. Thanks to this quality, even the driest and most aging skin will gain elasticity, become soft and silky. Aloe oil is ideal for weathering and peeling.
Aloe vera oil is also a natural source of antioxidants, therefore it is effectively used as an anti-aging agent. Aloe oil smoothes fine wrinkles and prevents the appearance of new ones, helping to prevent skin aging. Keep your youth and health without resorting to synthetic products!
Aloe vera oil and regenerative abilities are pronounced. It smooths the integument, heals wounds and sores, fights acne and acne. Healing properties will help to cope with burns, so the tool is quite effective in use after intense exposure to sunlight.
Even in ancient times, it was noticed that aloe leaves amazingly quickly heal quite deep wounds ... The healing qualities of aloe vera oil help restore healthy skin appearance, even after dermatological diseases and injuries (cuts, abrasions). In this case, the remedy relieves itching well with allergic reactions and insect bites.
Aloe Vera Oil:
- moisturizes well and helps to quickly eliminate dry skin caused by eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, sunburn, chapping .;
- nourishes, softens, soothes the skin;
- aloe vera oil refreshes and rejuvenates the skin;
- promotes healing and restoration of the skin;
- helps with acne, burns, cuts, abrasions;
- smoothes out irregularities and improves skin elasticity;
- aloe oil regenerates;
- relieves itching with insect bites and allergies;
- eliminates the manifestations of psoriasis.
Aloe Vera Oil. Application in cosmetology
Aloe vera oil has practically no restrictions in use - massage mixtures, body and face creams, soap and any other products will be perfect with it! Aloe vera oil is well suited as an active ingredient in natural soaps, after-sun baths and lipsticks.
With the help of aloe vera oil they make a massage, add to ready-made masks, shampoos, creams and balms, as well as prepare nutritious and anti-aging face mixes.
Aloe vera oil has proven itself when used after tanning, therefore it is often introduced into sunscreens. Its unique properties not only help moisturize and protect the skin, but nourish it with useful substances.
When used as a lip balm, aloe oil helps to make them soft and delicate, being an excellent prevention of lip cracks with daily use.
Aloe Vera Oil for hair
Aloe vera oil nourishes damaged hair follicles and scalp, makes hair smooth, silky and shiny, improves flexibility and structure of hair, restores the vitality of brittle and dry hair.
- Mask for strengthening hair: mix 30 ml of burdock oil and 20 ml of aloe oil, add yolk, a teaspoon of liquid honey and 5 drops of lemon, patchouli, lavender esters. Rub into the scalp, gradually spreading through the hair. Keep the mask for at least an hour.
- Mask for dry, damaged hair: 1 egg yolk, 1 teaspoon of Aloe Vera oil, 2 teaspoons of olive oil, 10 drops of lavender essential oil, 5 drops of sage essential oil. Apply the mixture to the hair, wrap and leave for 15 minutes. Wash off with warm water.
- Mask-activator of hair growth: 2 tablespoons of dry mustard pour 2 tablespoons of hot water. Add 1 yolk, 2 tablespoons of Aloe Vera oil, 2 teaspoons of sugar. Apply parting to scalp. In order not to damage the tips, apply slightly warmed Aloe Vera oil to them.