Aromatic elixir of ylang-ylang for female beauty
Not a single effective homemade beauty recipe is complete without healing oils, which can several times enhance the properties of a particular mask. A few drops of fragrant ether are always present in expensive cosmetics, endowing the product with magical qualities and a delicious aroma. Ylang-ylang essential oil is considered one of these irreplaceable and very popular remedies. The medicinal properties of this product are used in various masks and cosmetic emulsions for the skin of the face and body, hair and nails.
What is an essential oil with such an unusual name? What beneficial properties make ylang-ylang a very popular product in cosmetology? Let's try to understand this issue. Ylang-ylang essential oil is extracted from the flowers of a tropical tree of the same name. The petals are subjected to several stages of steam and water distillation before obtaining an extremely beneficial and fragrant extract. As a result of this rather long process, a pale yellow fragrant oil is obtained, the use of which is very common in cosmetology.
A special place of ylang-ylang in cosmetology
Ylang-ylang effectively copes with many skin problems: it fights acne, evens out complexion. Everyone knows the anti-aging and tonic properties of this product, as well as its beneficial effect on the condition of hair and nails. In more detail, ylang-ylang essential oil finds its application in the beauty industry due to the following qualities. What is an essential oil with such an unusual name? What beneficial properties make ylang-ylang a very popular product in cosmetology? Let's try to understand this issue. Ylang-ylang essential oil is extracted from the flowers of a tropical tree of the same name. The petals are subjected to several stages of steam and water distillation before obtaining an extremely beneficial and fragrant extract. As a result of this rather long process, a pale yellow fragrant oil is obtained, the use of which is very common in cosmetology.
- Fragrant essential oil, extracted from the fresh flowers of a unique tropical tree, eliminates all signs of inflammation and irritation, coping with acne and blackheads. Cosmetic procedures using this healing elixir will be of great benefit in various skin diseases.
- After various masks with ylang-ylang elixir, there is a significant improvement in microcirculation, active cell regeneration occurs. Thanks to this, the skin acquires a healthy tone and looks fresh.
- The healing properties of this product are fully manifested if you want to prevent premature aging and withering of the skin. Regular use of ylang-ylang oil will allow you to make the epidermis taut, firm and elastic, giving it incredible softness and velvety.
- Many girls note that ylang-ylang oil for hair allows you to eliminate the catastrophic loss of curls in the shortest possible time. Cosmetics with the addition of this ether will completely restore the structure of dull, thin and damaged strands, restoring their natural beauty and natural shine.
- Ylang-ylang extract is a product that very effectively strengthens the nail plates, allowing you to make your manicure more attractive and well-groomed.
Knowing about all the useful and healing qualities of this remedy, it can be safely added to all skin, hair and nail care formulations prepared independently. It is recommended to mix the essential oil with finished cosmetics very carefully. Sometimes commercial products may contain chemical components that are incompatible with ylang-ylang, which can cause an unexpected allergic reaction.
Ylang Ylang Oil Secrets
Fragrant and fragrant essential oil, extracted from the flowers of a tropical tree, is actively used in home beauty recipes. The unique properties of this product allow you to enjoy wonderful results from cosmetic procedures without worrying about all sorts of side effects. Ylang-ylang essential oil will be beneficial only if its use is carried out according to certain rules.
- Before adding an essential product with a strong floral scent to cosmetics, make sure that the smell does not irritate you.
- Test your skin's reaction to this drug by applying a few drops of ether to your wrist.
- Never use ylang-ylang oil in its pure form for the face and body.
- As part of home cosmetics, the beneficial properties of the fragrant extract will only increase, but when you add ether to purchased masks and creams, you risk getting allergies or irritation.
- Do not keep any formulation containing this essential oil on your face for more than 30 minutes.
- It is recommended to use healing masks 1-2 times a week. The full course of treatment consists of 10 procedures, after which it is necessary to take a break, allowing the skin to rest for a month.
Folk recipes for face masks
The amazing properties of fragrant oil for the skin of the face and body are invaluable, since the addition of this substance to skin care products will help you cope with many problems. There are many similar recipes, their composition depends on the result you want to achieve.
- Acne mask. Preparing such a tool is very simple. You need to mix ylang ylang essential oil (a few drops) with 1 drop of lemon extract and 10 ml of jojoba oil.
- Rejuvenating composition for mature and aging skin. To prepare such a mask, you need to mix 20 ml of sour cream, the same volume of olive oil and 20 g of ground oatmeal. Add 10 ml of honey and 3 drops of ylang-ylang extract. If you want to enhance the effect of such an anti-aging remedy, use peach oil instead of an olive elixir.
- Cleansing mask. It is necessary to soak 10 g of salt in vegetable oil. For these purposes, grape seed extract is perfect. Ylang-ylang essential oil in this mask plays the role of an additional ingredient that can enhance the effect of the composition several times, so you only need to add one drop. Keep the product on your face for no more than 8 minutes, since salt can cause severe skin irritation.
- Moisturizing fruit composition. To make such a mask, you need to puree the pulp of avocado, melon, persimmon or banana, adding a few drops of ylang-ylang essential oil to it. A small amount of rosewood extract will give your product a unique aroma and enhance its properties.
Fragrant homemade hair cosmetics
Ylang-ylang essential oil is great for any type of hair, performing different tasks depending on the set of components that are included in a particular recipe. All kinds of masks, rinses and other cosmetics prepared on your own will help you quickly and efficiently restore the structure of fragile, thinned and damaged strands.
The healing ester can simply be added to your favorite shampoo or conditioner for a pleasant floral scent, or used as an additional ingredient in homemade recipes. Within a few weeks, you will notice how the structure of your hair has changed under the complex influence of beneficial components. A few simple recipes will help you maintain the health of your hair.
- An effective composition to accelerate hair growth. You will need 40 ml of jojoba oil, 5 ml of cognac, juice of half a lemon. After combining all the components of the mask, add fragrant essential oil to the mixture. Treat the hair roots well with the composition, then, wrapping your head in a warm towel and polyethylene, leave the mask for 2 hours. It is recommended to wash off the product with warm water using a gentle shampoo.
- Strengthening rinse for all hair types. This method will not only strengthen the curls, but also prevent their loss, and will also contribute to the speedy growth. You only need to add a few drops of ylang-ylang extract to water and rinse the strands with the resulting solution.
- Nourishing mask for dry hair. Puree an avocado by adding some grape or chamomile oil to it. Finish off with a few drops of ylang ylang extract. Half an hour after application, wash off the composition with not too hot water.
All of these recipes are designed for a fairly long treatment time. Do not expect that the result from the use of such masks will be noticeable immediately. Be ready for several months to regularly carry out cosmetic procedures using healing ether, so that later you can enjoy the beauty and magnificent appearance of your curls.