Smooth Skin & Shiny Hair with Sunflower Oil
Today we will talk about a product that can be found on the shelf of any housewife. However, we will suggest using it not for culinary purposes, but as a basis for home cosmetics. Sunflower oil for hair and tanning the face is the topic of our article. Before proceeding directly to the intricacies of the application, we will discuss the advantages of this tool. How can sunflower oil be good for your face and hair?
Unique properties of the plant extract
There are a lot of merits. Any vegetable oil can be used as a base for the preparation of masks, tanning products, and creams.
- For example, sunflower extract is valued not only for its taste, it surpasses other products in terms of digestibility and nutritional value.
- It contains the substances necessary for enrichment of the whole organism, vitamins A, D, E, F. Do not forget that these components are in the composition of many face creams.
- Sunflower oil contains unsaturated fatty acids. They are involved in the work of the brain, help the formation of cell membranes, which is important for aging facial skin.
- Also useful elements remove cholesterol, normalize the walls of blood vessels, improve blood circulation.
However, it is not recommended to consume large quantities of sunflower oil. No more than 60 ml per day. Add it to a variety of salads, vegetable purees, and other light meals.
How is sunflower good for female beauty?
Vegetable oil is used to treat hair, moisturize the face and enhance tanning. We have already talked about what components are contained in its composition, so you yourself can judge the benefits of the product.
- An amazing fact that few people know about. Sunflower oil contains a concentration of vitamin E that is 12 times higher than that in olive oil.
- The oil is used to get rid of dryness and flaking of the face. It is often used to moisturize the skin in winter.
- The benefits for the face are obvious. What about our hairstyle? The oil restores blood circulation. Rubbed into the scalp, it nourishes the bulbs, and protects the curls themselves from harmful ultraviolet rays, strengthens the roots.
- Sunflower oil for hair helps restore, nourish and strengthen strands.
- Vegetable oil is used for hair as a moisturizing and strengthening agent. It heals damaged structures and cares for split ends.
Hair Care Tips
It is better to use unrefined oil. It will be more beneficial than processed one, since the content of nutrients in it is slightly higher.
- In everything it is necessary to observe the measure. Overuse of the product can harm your curls. In view of this, we recommend using the product no more than 2 times a week.
- The mask works better and is absorbed much faster if you apply it long before shampooing. For example, in an hour and a half. Gently massage the mask into the skin and then spread over the entire length.
- If your hair is loose and the ends are split, the oil can be left overnight. Do this procedure no more than once a month. Hair growth will accelerate, the roots will be strengthened, and the structure as a whole will be restored.
- Use sunflower oil as a remedy after blonding, highlighting, unsuccessful staining.
- After the mask, it is better to rinse your head with a decoction of natural herbs. Any of them will do, be it chamomile or St. John's wort, calendula or thyme.
How will sunflower help with sunburn?
Many people know that vegetable oil is great for tanning. Especially if there are no special cosmetics at hand. The beauty industry stores are replete with oils, creams and different types of milk. All these products, although effective for tanning, do not always consist of natural ingredients.
- Choose only cold pressed oil. Its distinctive feature is that it retains most of the beneficial properties of sunflower. For example, vitamins A, D, E, a huge amount of trace elements.
- We have already mentioned that the oil contains a lot of unsaturated fats. It is perfect not only for tanning, but also for taking care of the whole body all year round. The oil has a significant moisturizing and regenerating effect, prevents the appearance of wrinkles, dullness and dryness of the skin.
- Sunflower oil contributes to the healing of the epidermis, recovery after exposure to scalding sun rays. It absorbs ultraviolet light well and at the same time nourishes the skin. The oil covers the body with a light, shiny film. This enhances the action of the sun's rays, contributes to their better penetration and enhances the effect of sunburn.
However, it is impossible not to mention some of the disadvantages. Sunflower oil is quite fatty; not all girls like this property. It lies rather unevenly on the skin, is hardly absorbed and collects beach sand. Do not forget about our advice to use unrefined oil. It is fragrance free. You may not be seduced by the smell of such a product, but you will be sure of its benefits and natural origin.