The use of hemp oil in cosmetology
Homemade cosmetics, filled with the power of nature and absorbing the energy of the sun, are ready at any time to completely give up each of their particles so that women remain invariably beautiful and eternally young. Today we will talk about hemp oil, which has recently returned to the shelves of pharmacies. The benefits of this substance have been known for a long time, but the ban on the cultivation of cannabis for a long time deprived us of the opportunity to use it as a cosmetic product. Today the situation has changed, and therefore we want to share with you the secrets of using oil for beauty of hair, skin and body.
Composition and useful qualities
Natural hemp oil is known for its high penetrating power. When applied to skin or hair, it is immediately absorbed without leaving an unpleasant oily sheen and a messy feel. The composition of this unique natural substance can compete with evening primrose oil, recognized as an unsurpassed source of youth and beauty. Why is hemp oil so useful?
- The two fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6 in this product are in perfect balance. How harmonious can be found only in fish oil.
- The rest of the unsaturated fatty acids also play an important role in the restoration and protection of skin and hair. Among them are palmitic, stearic, linoleic, oleic and linolenic.
- An excellent set of vitamins - A, B, C, D, E.
- A sufficiently large amount contains active substances that can prolong female youth - saponins, antioxidants, phytosterols, amino acids and endestin.
- The pyramid of extremely useful composition is crowned by a whole complex of micro- and macroelements, such as sulfur, manganese, potassium, zinc, iron and magnesium.
This rich composition is responsible for the "rejuvenating" properties of the oil. Regular use of home remedies based on it not only eliminates the external manifestations of skin and hair defects, but also gives them vitality for the future. What properties can be distinguished?
- Prevents skin dehydration by retaining moisture in the cells.
- Easily binds free radicals, due to which it is considered an excellent remedy for prolonging youth.
- Restores the natural elasticity of the skin, nourishes and promotes its regeneration.
- Has a pronounced anti-inflammatory effect.
- Gives hair flexibility, restores its structure and restores lost energy.
- Natural hemp oil is indispensable in the care of weak, damaged nails.
This unique natural product is characterized by such a wide spectrum of action, which we can easily use to prepare a variety of home remedies designed to tenderly preserve our beauty.
Is there any harm from hemp oil?
Everyone has heard of hemp oil associated with something forbidden, and the thought inevitably arises that this is harm and evil. This is an erroneous opinion based on a lack of knowledge and prejudices that have been firmly hammered into the head by Soviet society.
The use of hemp cosmetics cannot cause harm, since it does not contain any narcotic substances! For their manufacture, special varieties of seed hemp are used that do not contain tetrahydrocannabinol. Natural hemp oil can do little harm in only two ways.
- If you have an individual intolerance to the product.
- If you have purchased a substandard product.
In other cases, the benefits and harms of this substance are incomparable, and you can expect only a positive effect on your appearance and health from its use. So put your prejudices aside and replenish your makeup cabinet with another great product.
Hair restoration with hemp oil
The use of the oil is recommended for all hair types. Homemade masks based on it are able to transform the weakest and most lifeless curls, gradually turning them into a magnificent head of hair full of vitality. Hemp oil can help you deal with the following problems.
- Dry or oily seborrhea.
- Loss and poor hair growth.
- Dullness and fragility of strands.
- Dryness and split ends.
- Unmanageable hair, difficult to comb and style.
The properties of the squeeze allow you to use it undiluted, applying directly to the scalp and the entire length of the curls. Natural hemp oil, unlike other similar substances, is very quickly absorbed, so there is usually no problem with rinsing it off. But the use of masks enriched with other nutrients is especially effective. Let's look at a few recipes that have collected the best reviews from the fair sex.
- A mask containing equal proportions of hemp oil, carrot juice and honey will help to restore hopelessly damaged hair. You can add lavender essential oil. The mixture must be distributed over the hair, wrap it up and leave for an hour and a half.
- Hemp oil for hair is effective for hair loss. For treatment, prepare a very fragrant mixture - add a few drops of rosemary, chamomile and coriander ethers to the oil. Heat the composition slightly and massage it into the scalp.
- The benefits of the oil are not limited to long-term treatment. You can add shine to your hair after the first application. To do this, prepare the following mask. Take one tablespoon each of hemp oil, jojoba, liquid honey, and apple cider vinegar. Apply, comb and leave on for at least two hours.
Do you still think hemp oil can be harmful? Try these gorgeous masks in action, and then the unique squeeze will surely become one of your favorites.
Hemp Oil Skin Care
The use of the oil is no less effective for the care of the skin of the face and body. The benefit lies in achieving the following effects.
- High penetrating properties allow the active ingredients to reach the deep layers of the epidermis, actively restoring lipid metabolism.
- Hemp oil smoothes the skin, improves its color and gives a healthy glow.
- Great benefit for age-related changes, such as wrinkles, the appearance of pigmentation, loss of previous elasticity.
- The oil softens and whitens the skin, makes it incredibly silky and soft.
The squeeze can be used undiluted in moderation or included in all kinds of face masks. This natural oil is sure to bring you everlasting beauty.