Argan oil for skin and hair. Recipes and secrets of use
- 08 April 2019 10:18:10
- Reviews :
- Views: 97
Alchemists sought the secrets of eternal youth and beauty, but in vain - no search succeeded. At the same time, nature generously endowed us with the ability to keep a fresh healthy look for a long time. The most valuable of her gifts is argan oil.
Evergreen Treasury: how to make Argan Oils
Argan oil is extracted from the fruit of the evergreen Argan barbed tree, which grows only in one place in the world - in the southwest of Morocco. The severe climatic conditions in which these unique trees can survive have led to the fact that the fruits of the argan appear only once every two years. Fruits have a strong shell, a fleshy shell with a nutty aroma and ankles, which it is a source of useful oil.
Argan oil production is a long and difficult process. The fruits are cleared of shell and pulp, and the seeds are thoroughly dried for several months. Then they extract their own oil, but only by mechanical cold spin. "Hot" technology deprives "liquid Moroccan gold" of most of its beneficial properties. In particular, vitamin E, which is rich in argan oil of the prickly, breaks down when heated.
When should "moroccan elixir" be used?
The "cold" way oil is used in cosmetology for nourishing and regenerating the skin, restoring its pH, and also treating hair and nails.
The benefit of argan oil is its unique ability to restore youth and beauty. Penetrating deep into the skin, nails and hair, she:
- protects from the sun;
- strengthens and restores;
- prevents aging;
- eliminates stretch marks after pregnancy;
- soothes and softens dry skin;
- prevents the appearance of scars and scars;
- eliminates acne, rash, irritation.
In cosmetology, the barbati argan oil is used for:
- basis for makeup;
- massage of the body and face;
- masks for the face, body, hair;
- additives for face and body creams;
- additives to shampoos and hair balms, etc.
Oil cannot be washed off after application - it is superbly absorbed, leaving no fat stains on clothing. It is also suitable for use on tender skin of the baby - it will save the baby from irritations, dryness, and rashes.
Argan oil is effective in the composition of medical preparations for the treatment of dermatological diseases, vascular and heart diseases, Alzheimer's disease, diabetes mellitus, burns and wounds, problems of immunity and musculoskeletal system, joint pain and muscle pain.
Important: Argan oil, made by the "hot" method, is used only in cooking. Therefore, if you are buying oil for cosmetic use, make sure that it has a "cold spin" mark.
Argan oil for hair: radiance and strength
Hair is capable of losing vitality and durability from the influence of chemicals and thermo-instruments, UV radiation, paint, lack of vitamins, and the like. Regular use of argan oil during care will restore hair health.
Argan Oil Extract:
- emove the magnifying glass;
- remove brittleness and dryness;
- cure wounds and inflammation;
- "sliced" cut ends;
- stop hair loss;
- restore elasticity and density;
- prolong the effect of hair dye;
- resists inflammation, headache.
Such an effect of oil on hair provides:
- Vitamin E of youth (tocopherol). Activates the processes of regeneration in damaged tissues, saving hair from brittleness, porosity, fatigue.
- Organic acids. Their anti-inflammatory action helps in the fight against dandruff.
- Polyphenols. Make hair obedient, soft, easily combed.Fatty acids. Provide hair for resistance to the negative effects of the environment, tools and chemicals.
- Sterine Activate the production of collagen, make the hair firm and firm.
Argan Berry Oil is suitable for any type of hair with any problems. It can be used on its own or in masks, balms and shampoos. Already a month after the start of use you will see remarkable changes.
How to use oil for hair care:
- lubricate the crumbly ends of the oil and do not rinse off;
- use a maximum of 2 drops of oil per coat;
- in dirty hair, rub the oil vigorously, massaging the scalp;
- clean the hair gently with an greasy comb, without touching the skin;
- do not rinse the oil from clean hair, rinse it with a dirty wash with a regular shampoo;
- wrap the hair covered with mask of argan oil, towel or polyethylene;
- for the care of greasy hair, add alcohol, lemon juice, egg protein to the oil.
Orange argan can be used for care 2 to 8 times a month, depending on the condition of the hair - the healthier lins need less procedures.
Argan oil for face and skin: the return of youth
"Moroccan elixir" contains a complex of substances extremely useful for face and skin care. First of all, it is a glorious antioxidant, vitamin E, which resists aging and enhances regenerative processes, as well as unique sterols and fatty acids. Therefore, argan oil:
- refreshes the face color, removes bruises under the eyes, spots, reduces scars and stretch marks;
- rejuvenates the skin, makes it elastic and elastic, eliminates wrinkles;
- moisturizes the skin, eliminates irritation, inflammation, acne, rashes, peeling;
- is an excellent tool for solving adolescent skin problems;
- heals traces of smallpox, measles, eczema and psoriasis;
- suitable for all types of skin.
This tool is the best solution for problems of both teenage and aging skin. The high concentration of nutrients in the oil makes the remedy effective even 1-2 times a week in a couple of drops.
How to use argan oil:
- heat to room temperature before use;
- clean the skin from decorative cosmetics, make a steam bath;
- hold on skin for about 30 minutes;
- rinse with warm water, milk or kefir;
- apply your usual face cream;
The minimum course of treatment - from 10 procedures.
Oil can be used instead of a night cream as a massage device, as well as:
- for removing makeup;
- as a lip balm;
- as a tool for hands and cuticles;
- as a body lotion and an anti-epilation remedy.
Argan oil is one of the most valuable gifts to mankind. Want to look fresh? Use the moroccan "Elixir of Youth"!