Castor oil: an affordable product for the beauty of the skin, hair and eyelashes
- 08 April 2019 11:11:40
- Reviews :
- Views: 110
Castor oil is known as a medical drug, and it is also successfully used in cosmetology. The tool has a beneficial effect on the skin, eyelashes and hair. How to apply this oil, than it is useful for your beauty?
Origin and receipt for Castor oil
In cosmetology, castor oil is obtained from the seeds of the Indian castor tree from the milkweed family. The fruit of the plant is poisonous, contains toxins. In addition, they include about 65% of essential fatty acids and about 25% of proteins.
Castor bean grows around the globe and has hundreds of varieties. In the tropics, it reaches 12 meters, and in the north of France it grows no more than 1.5 meters. For commercial purposes, it is grown mainly in China, Argentina, India, Iran, Brazil.
To get castor oil, castor seeds are crushed with a press and hot steamed. It retains useful properties, but gets rid of toxins. The finished product looks like a colorless viscous liquid with a pleasant aroma of wax.
Benefits and features
Castor oil includes a number of components that are useful for youth, health and beauty, including acid:
- ricinoleic acid.
The combination of these substances with vitamin E improves body function, the appearance of skin, nails, eyelashes and hair. Oil does not form a film and does not clog pores. It helps:
- get rid of toxins;
- restore skin elasticity;
- heal wounds, bee stings, acne, cuts and bruises;
- accelerate hair growth and strengthen hair follicles;
- lengthen eyelashes, make hair healthy and lush;
- eliminate natoptysh, papillomas, age spots and warts;
- relieve leg pain and menstrual pain, fatigue and cold
- to cope with cataracts, conjunctivitis, baldness, gastrointestinal problems, overweight.
Castor oil has the highest viscosity among the vegetable. It does not oxidize in air, so it does not dry out for a long time.
Application and release form
Castor oil is used in its pure form, in mixtures with other oils, to enrich the finished care products, as well as in the composition of the finished cosmetics. It can be bought in two forms:
- classic cold pressed oil (Castor Oil);
- sulfated acid treated with sulfuric acid (Castor Oil Turkey Red).
Castor Oil Sulfated Oil is used in making soap, micellar water, hairsprays, bath oils, lotions, shampoo and conditioners. It looks like an orange-red viscous liquid with a faint buttery aroma. You are free to buy both types of oil, as well as cosmetics with them.
Indian castor oil solves many cosmetic problems.
Skin on the face. It actively fights aging and dry skin, effectively treats acne and inflammation, gives smoothness, accelerates regeneration processes, reduces wrinkles.
- From dry skin. At bedtime, mix castor and coconut oils in a 1: 1 ratio, massage your face, leave for 30 minutes, rinse with warm water.
- From wrinkles and flabbiness. 6 months before bedtime massage your face with castor oil.
- From acne. Razorte face over a water bath, drip oil on a clean cotton cloth, apply on the inflamed areas. Leave the oil on the skin for 3-4 hours, remove the excess with a clean towel. Wash your face with cool water.
Body skin. Excellent remedy for stretch marks, inflammation, corns, cuts, sunburn. Provides proper care for hands and nails.
- From stretch marks. A mixture of 1 tbsp. Castor and 2 tbsp. almond oil Massage problem areas for 10 minutes, rinse with warm water.
- For corns. Steam your feet for 10 minutes, process with pumice, wipe. Fasten a cotton pad moistened with oil of castorca on the treated place for 3-4 hours.
- From burning in the sun. At bedtime, apply a mixture of 5 drops of castorca oil and 1 E-vitamin capsule to the burnt areas. In the morning wash barely warm water.
- From coarsening hands. Mix 1 tsp. castor oil, 3 drops of lemon juice, 2 drops of rose oil, rub in, rinse after 20 minutes with warm water.
Hair, eyelashes and eyebrows. Accelerates hair regrowth, eliminates seborrhea, thickens eyebrows and long eyelashes.
- From dry and brittle hair. Mix 1: 1 castor oil with coconut or jojoba oil. Apply on the head, massage, rinse with shampoo.
- From split ends. Apply castor oil to the ends of your hair, rinse off in half an hour.
- Dandruff. A mixture of 2 tbsp. Castor oil and 2 tablespoons of calendula tincture rub into the scalp, leave for 20 minutes, rinse.
To grow eyebrows, wipe the area around the eyebrow with micellar or baby shampoo, apply a drop of Stimulate Yeyelash oil, rubbing it with your finger. Apply to eyelashes oil with a clean mascara brush or brush. The result will see in 2-3 months.