Healing properties of avocado in cosmetology
The outlandish vegetable avocado has long and firmly settled on our table. They prepare excellent salads with it, add it to the filling for rolls, but not everyone knows about the other side of its use. Avocado oil is an excellent cosmetic product that is suitable for any area of personal care. Its use improves the condition of hair and skin, is suitable for strengthening nails, softening lips, getting an even tan and much more. In this article, we will tell you about the properties of avocado and how to use it.
Composition of avocado oil
The benefits of this vegetable, which is otherwise called the "alligator pear", is due to the richest set of fats, trace elements and vitamins. Let's see what substances can have a beneficial effect on your appearance.
- Avocado oil contains up to 30% unsaturated fatty acids, better known as vitamin F. It is essential for skin and hair elasticity, good eye health and healthy nails. Its content in an alligator pear is 3 times higher than in fish oil, although the latter until recently was considered the champion in this indicator.
- The properties of the unique squalene compound, which far from all oils are rich in, contribute to high-quality saturation of the skin tissue with oxygen and rapid regeneration. It also has a pronounced antifungal effect. The benefits of squalene have been noticed by scientists who have established that this substance is the main component of our skin.
- Avocado oil contains a huge amount of priceless vitamin E, which has a powerful rejuvenating effect. Compared to olive oil, this figure is 5 times higher.
- Chlorophyll, due to which the oil acquires a characteristic greenish tint, neutralizes the harm of toxins, removing them from the body, and relieves skin irritation.
- In addition, avocado oil contains a whole arsenal of vitamins necessary for our beauty - A, C, almost the entire group B, D.
- The rest is occupied by compounds such as phytosteroids, micro and macro elements, histidine and essential oils.
Avocado oil is widely used in cosmetology, enriching it with various creams, balms, shampoos, lotions and tonics. Masks based on a healing vegetable have amazing rejuvenating and nourishing properties.
Useful qualities of avocado
The use of products based on alligator pear produces a truly amazing effect. Gently caring for your skin and hair, avocado oil will take you back a few years, when time has not yet left its mark on your face. Let's look at the spectrum of its action.
- The harm of external negative factors is no longer terrible for you, since the vitamins contained in the oil increase the skin's immunity and prevent the loss of collagen and elastin.
- Phytohormones inhibit the appearance of the first serious age-related changes, such as fine wrinkles and age spots.
- The high penetrating power of avocado allows nutrients to enrich the deepest layers of the epidermis, making the skin "glow from within".
- Avocado oil improves complexion - after a month of use, it simply glows with health.
- Removes peeling, irritation, redness, removes acne and smoothes wrinkles.
- Restores damaged, damaged hair paint and sprays, gives them shine and silkiness.
- Strengthens nails and softens cuticles.
- Helps with sunburn and can be used as an excellent tanning agent.
All these properties are in demand both in professional and in home cosmetology. The product is quite affordable, although not cheap. The situation is saved by the fact that one bottle of pomace will last you for a long time, and the cost of the rest of the cosmetics will be significantly reduced.
Skin care with avocado oil
Avocado oil for the face is an unsurpassed elixir of youth and beauty. We have already voiced its properties, now let's proceed directly to the discussion of the application. An avocado remedy can be used in its original undiluted form, but it is still more often advised to include it in masks, creams, or add it to ready-made factory cosmetics.
- For completely depleted facial skin, it will be useful to conduct a course of masks without extraneous additives. Melt and slightly warm the oil, soak a cotton napkin in it and apply it on your face. After half an hour, remove and wash with water without soap.
- Flabby, tired skin, avocado oil for the face will tone and give it a supply of vitality. You will need equal amounts of avocado pomace and grape seed oil and a few drops of various esters - geranium, chamomile, rose, lemon. The procedure is identical to the first recipe.
- To brighten the face and eliminate age spots, mix equal parts of avocado oil and lemon juice. Spread the mixture evenly over the face and leave for 15 minutes.
- For enhanced nutrition of the skin of the face, try preparing the following composition: grind half an avocado into a homogeneous paste, add a spoonful of liquid honey and the same amount of alligator pear oil to it. Mix the ingredients and apply the mixture thickly on the surface of the face.
Avocado oil for the face will eliminate almost all acquired skin defects, neutralize the harm and consequences of using cheap cosmetics, and protect against aggressive external factors.
Avocado oil hair care
The use of avocado squeeze will make your curls crumbly and flowing, surprisingly soft, pliable and silky. You will forget about hair loss, dandruff, oiliness and dullness of curls. Avocado oil for hair can be used in a variety of ways.
- Add a small amount to your daily shampoo and conditioner. Apply them as usual.
- An avocado mask is suitable for hair that is completely devoid of vitality. Prepare the following composition: mix equal parts jojoba and avocado oil, add a couple of drops of lavender and rosemary esters. Apply to the scalp, and distribute the remainder along the entire length of the hair. Warm with a plastic cap and a towel. The application of this mask should be repeated twice a week for a couple of months.
- Another avocado hair mask is recommended to stimulate hair growth. Add a little red pepper or onion juice to the remedy and rub into the roots. Keep under a cap for about half an hour and rinse thoroughly. Be careful with pepper! If you have very sensitive skin, then you risk harming yourself. If you feel a strong burning sensation, wash off the mask immediately!
A few words about the benefits and harms of avocado oil
It would seem that the benefits of this product can not be in doubt. But on the Internet, you can sometimes find reviews in which women talk about the fact that the oil did not produce the effect they expected at all. How to explain this phenomenon? There are only two options here.
- Acquisition of low-quality goods. Avocado oil should be bought only in a pharmacy, without chasing a low price. A product with a suspiciously attractive cost may turn out to be a cheap fake - the benefits of it are very doubtful, but harm is quite likely.
- Individual intolerance to the product. An allergic reaction can be triggered by any substance. Therefore, each new product is recommended to be tested on a small area of skin beforehand. Avocado oil is not a strong allergen, but, nevertheless, its use in some women caused dryness and irritation of the skin, itching and slight redness. All allergy symptoms on the face.
As you can see, the benefits greatly outweigh the possible harm, so feel free to purchase oil and use its properties to enhance your natural beauty.